TWENTY ONE

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already chapter 21. Thank you for support me. Once again the original story is Agony by xxkwonlover.

For this last week end of the year, I made Jiyong x Mireu moments. It's not a long chapter but I hope it made your week end.

Jiyong placed the food on the pantry table. Mireu already waited him there. She looked excited to eat his cooked, “Looks delicious…” Jiyong smiled watched her happy.

“Here…” Jiyong fed her the meat, “You like it?” he asked her. She just nodded and eat more. It’s something different he was experienced. He was happy. He has never been this happy before.

They finished the dinner and they washed the dish together. Done with the washed, they sit on the sofa while watching TV. They watched famous reality show. But Jiyong didn’t watch it, he unconciuosly stared at Mireu. He realized that she is way more beautiful than Kalin. No no, they have difference type of beautiful. Kalin is a woman, her beauty is in how she looked mature. She is beautiful and y, that’s why Jiyong couldn’t enough with her. While Mireu, she is beautiful in other way. She doesn’t have the y side, or he hasn’t saw it. She sometimes looked cute, but when she worked she looked more mature. She was just her.

“What are you looking?” she asked him when saw him stared at her.

“Aniya…” he moved his stared to the ceiling. He closed his eyes and suddenly hugged Mireu’s arm and leaned his head on her shoulder. He hugged it so tight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter