TWO

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kalin put her hands on her sides and smiled. She had packed everything up in just an hour. She promised to her father that she would quit her job, just so he could go through with his treatment. Jiyong was out again and the house was empty. She grabbed her phone and dialed Jiyong parents' phone number. This was it. She was finally quitting. She would end her nightmare to became Jiyong’s maid.

"Hello?" she sighed, "Mrs Kwon?"

"Kalin-ah! What's wrong? You sound upset." Mrs. Kwon answered

She shook her head and smiled. She could finally quit and leave this hell hole. "I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you... I can't do this job anymore."

Mrs. Kwon gasped and called over her husband, "Why?! Aren't you and Jiyong doing okay?" She sighed and began to explain my father's condition, and that she had to take care of him.

They seemed to agree, "Alright... Take care, alright? Your last pay check will be sent straight to your bank account. We'll...we'll miss you."

Kalin smiled and sighed, "I'll miss you two too."

Jiyong father heavily sighed, "Keep that bracelet on okay? That's all I ask."

She nodded and picked up one of her suitcases, "I will. I hope the best for your business Mr and Mrs Kwon." They sadly laughed,

"Goodbye...Kalin-ah." She bit her lip. It was heartbreaking to leave her second parents, but it had to be done.

"Goodbye." She hung up and took one last look at her room.

Before Kalin could leave, a Bentley seemed to park in the driveway and she knew it was Jiyong's. She hurriedly picked up her suitcases but he already saw her. His eyebrows furrowed. He walked up to her and held her arm

"Where the do you think you're going?"

She tried to escape his grasp, "I'm leaving. I quit."

His eyes widened and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter