TWENTY THREE

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys... sorry for very long time no update. Here a little update. Hope you enjoy it!!

 

Kalin shocked with what she just saw. He was Kwon Jiyong who wear black blazer. The man she really wanted to meet was him. “Are the one who took care of me when I was drunk?” she keep her strength while her tears already felt down to her cheeks.

Jiyong also shocked with what he saw. What is she doing here? Is she seeking of him? Wait. How did she know that he was the one who picke her up when she was drunk days ago, “Y-yes…” he answered. Kalin coulnd’t hold her tears. She turned her body and runaway from that place. Jiyong run to followed her.

Kalin brusted to his office watched by all the customers, also Bigbang and Mireu. They saw Jiyong run to her and followed to her office. Knocked it but she couldn’t opened it. Another members saw each other couldn’t think that Jiyong would did something bad again. But Mireu was not. She worried abouth them. She thought that Jiyong couldn’t handle himself when he met Kalin.

Harin knocked her office, made her believe that she will okay. “What’s wrong Kalin ah?” Haering hugged her. She cried so hard.

Jiyong just watched them didn’t want to made her more miserable because of him. Mireu and the other came down to know what happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter