TWENTY FOUR

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kalin was with Haerin and Hongky in her office while Jiyong with another members and Mireu on the 2nd floor. Jae with his still in his coffee table didn’t care what happened with his ex. Jiyong sat between Taeyang and Mireu. His body still limp. The food was a decoration on his plate. His stare was blank. How hurt him saw Kalin really hate him. He must be done something really bad to her so she will never forgives him.

“Oppa, please eat… you will be sick…” Mireu said while tried to fed him, but he rehect it.

“Since when you call him oppa?” TOP asked her.

“Hm… I couln’t remember, but please don’t ask something like that, it’s not important right now.” she answered.

“So what about us go home. I think Jiyong hyung will better if we take him home…” Daesung said. And were agreed by others. And they went home.

 

Seungri came to his house in the night. Mireu was there in his living room and Jiyong in his room.

“Is he better now?” Seungri asked Mireu

“I don’t know. Last time I asked him to had dinner but he said later and told me to had first.” She told

“But you hadn’t have dinner yet?” Seungri guess because he saw the dinner still on the table. Mireu just smiled, “Go and have dinner, don’t make him be more guilty to make you hungry. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter