SIX

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong already in his car waiting for Mireu. For aminute she came. Wear her infamous style. She come in his car and he started the engine. The would go to that y woman psychiatrist like what Jiyong want. They have made appointment.

“I told Top hyung and others” Jiyong said

“I knew” Mireu answered, “Top oppa called me. He asked me about what our plan and gave me so much advises…” she laughed

“I knew, he should be so worried because his sister hanging around with ‘ maniac’” and they laughed together. “Hmm Mireu ssi, please don’t be afraid to me… I already considered you as my sister too. So I don’t have that kind of lust toward you…” than he smiled

“Actually … I am relieved to hear that…” and they laughed.

The building doesn’t like a hospital or clinic. It more looked like business center. They went to the 4th floor. A young women welcomed them in receptionist. “Good morning Ms. Choi, Mrs. Yoon already waiting for you…”

“Thank you…” Mireu answered and guided Jiyong to Mrs. Yoon room.

“If I start doing something just hit me as hard as you can and make me faint. I she very y?” Jiyong said.

“Don’t worry…”

Mireu knocked the door and opened it. The Mrs. Yoon is far away from what Jiyong thought. She is a 50s year old woman. But she still beautiful.

“Mireu…” she approached her and hugged her, “Long time no see”

“Ne Mrs. Yoon … I also miss you…” they sat on the sofa, “He is my friend that I told you…”

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong?” she asked him. Jiyong just nodded. “I think you are innocent Mireu ssi…” she smirked to Mireu. Mireu confused and rasied left brow, “You made him addicted to your…” she chuckled.

“Aniya… it’s not me…” she shook her head. Jiyong hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter