FIVE

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you done?” Mireu asked Jiyong while she cleaned the table. He just nodded while blankly watch his glass of water. Mireu took the dishes to his kitchen to wash it.

“Just took it there.” Jiyong said and followed her to the kitchen, “I’ll wash it later”

“Anieyo…” She placed all the dirty dishes and ready to wash it, “My grandmother, who is TOP oppa’s, said that if we didn’t finish our work, so we will very very hard to finish having pooping…”

Jiyong raised his eyebrow and smiled, “Do you believe her?” he took some dishes and gave it to her, tried to help her.

“I believe her because I did it once and I couldn’t finish my dump for about 3 days. It so stressed me out.” She told him and he smiled heard that story. His first real smile for the last three months.

“Pabo!” he said

After finished washed all dishes Mireu took a rest in the living room. She grabbed her iPad and started to draw something. Jiyong followed her and sat beside her and peeked on her iPad. He didn’t look as stressed out as before.

“Do you have deadline?” he asked her.

“Ani…” she answered

“So what did you do? You worked everywhere…” he said

“Anieyo…” she said while saved his sketches and turned off her iPad, “It’s my hobby…” she put it in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter