FOUR

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong still on his bed has not wake up because of alcohol he drunk last night. His phone already rang since this morning. It were 8 missed call and 3 messages also more than 50 chats in his group. It was already 10 in the morning. He made everyone worried.

 

TOP already on the set of his upcoming movie, but he stuck in his phone. He was called Jiyong but he didn’t answer. The other members also tried to call Jiyong but they got nothing. Some messages have already sent to him but still no response. Jiyong has succeed made his friends worry. Until TOP was had an idea. He called his cousin and asked her to see what happened to Jiyong.

“Yeoboseyo…” Choi Mireu answered his called with her sleepy voice. She usually works at night and wake up late.

“You haven’t woken up yet?” TOP asked her

“I am about to wake up and you called me?” she tried to sat on her bed, “What is up in the morning?” she still tried to gather her consciousness.

“Could you help me?” TOP asked her

“Help what oppa? Make a fanart or what?” she asked him back.

“Aniya… Help me to take a look what happened to Jiyong.” He said.

“What happened to him? I didn’t saw him around lately. It seems like he was busy…” Mireu said

“He is not busy. Kalin left him and now he was like a depressed person. Last night we took him home in very bad condition…” TOP told her what happened to Jiyong, “I already called him many times but he didn’t answered even once. I am afraid he did something crazy so I called you to help me, or us maybe, to take a look what happened to him.” he said.

“Okay I tried my best to check him…” Mireu stood up from his bed and walked to her bathroom.

“Thank you…” TOP said, “If he didn’t open the door, the password is 1303” than they ended the conversation.

“1303?” Mireu said to herself.

 

Jiyong was still sleeping. In peace. Without thinking about how he missed Kalin and how he felt toward Kalin. Mireu already in front of his door knocked it, but he didn’t answered. She is remembered what TOP said. She pressed 1, 3, 0 and 3 and the door opened. The room is empty. Jiyong’s coat lied on the sofa. She come deeper to Jiyong house and saw a bottle of vodka that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter