FIFTEEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kalin looked at the clock, 9:24 pm. The bar should be open by now. She gathered her things and rushed out the door, telling Mimi to lock up. She missed the fluttery feeling alcohol would give her. She needed alcohol.

The bartender noticed a lady with a pencil skirt, white dress shirt with a few buttons undone, and leather high heel boots that stopped at her knees. It was the lady from last night, the lady who had suffered heart break. He smiled as she sat down I. The booth she was seated the night before, "Nice to see you again, little lady. The same order?"

Kalin nodded as she propped her elbows on the table, her chin in her hands. Alcohol could be her escape tonight, right? Heck, she didn't care if she turned into an alcoholic. At least she could leave this horrible world by alcohol poisoning or something else. Hopefully something not painful, hadn't she been through enough by living? Kalin grabbed the shot glass set in front of her and waited as the bartender filled it. Almost immediately she downed the shot, letting the beautiful burn take her away from reality. Kalin sighed as the liquid set in her stomach, awaiting another shot. She filled her glass up again and downed it.

The bartender looked at her with a raised eye brow, "Is this going to be a daily routine?"

Kalin slammed the glass down and loudly exhaled, "P-Probably." She remembered how much force she had to use to down so many bottles the night before, but maybe tonight she would lessen it. Besides, she was already drunk after a bottle.

The night went on as she simply drank shot after shot, the heartache disappearing slightly. She smiled and hiccuped uncontrollably, "O-One more!" The bartender shook his head, debating whether or not to give her another bottle. Though it was good for business, she was only human.

"Little lady, maybe that's enough for tonight." The bartender said.

Kalin groaned, her eye sight was hazy and she felt as light as a feather. She was just as drunk as last night. Sighing, she got up and handed him money, then wobbled as she headed out. The male customers who were just entering stared at the lady with an obviously nice figure. The bartender sighed, he hoped she could heal, he didn't want to give her bottle after bottle every night.

Jiyong had finished his work at YG building and decided to drive on home. He bowed to s and Teddy, "Good night." They bid him farewell as he rushed to the elevator. He strutted into the underground parking lot, sitting his car. All he wanted to do was rest. Maybe that way he wouldn't keep thinking of Kalin like an obsessed man.

Jiyong drove his car to the street he usually past. There’s in front of a minimarket when he noticed familiar figure. It was Kalin’s ex. Jiyong went to minimarket to buy soft drink. Jae was talking with his friends. Too loud so Jiyong could heard them without any effort.

“She is cute, I think Kalin knows her…” Jae talked to his friend.

“So what is your plan to her…” they laughed.

“Her name is Mireu…” Jae said. Jiyong stopped his walked when he heard his best friend name being called. “She looked so weird but I could know from her clothes, bags, shoes and everything she had, she is rich and innocent…” he laughed, “I’ll make her to be my bank and of course I wanna steal her innocent”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter