SEVENTEEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like the day before, Jiyong went to his own house in the morning. This morning they got their breakfast first. He just went home to changed his clothes and went again to YG studio.

Jiyong done his left works from yesterday and added it with some new work. They also did recording in a good mood. Jiyong didn’t looked stress like usually he was when they did wrong. He didn’t scold them. The happy Jiyong is what they like. Meanwhile the other thought that he was like that because Kalin, Seungri thought another. He felt something different.

It’s already lunch break. They had it in YG canteen.

“You met her again?” Top asked Jiyong. He just nodded and chewed his food.

“We knew it. You are in a good mood today…” Daesung said

“Are you sure is it Kalin?” Seungri made sure.

“Of course it’s her, who else? He has never been like this before…” TOP said

“You’re right hyung…!” Jiyong agreed with TOP. But Seungri didn’t satisfied with his answer.

After they have their lunch done, Jiyong soon come back to the studio while the other still in canteen. He was in producing mood.

“What’s up?” Taeyang asked Seungri. He knew there was something he was hide. “Tell me”

“I think it wasn’t Kalin…” he said.

“Do you mean hyung has new girlfriend and didn’t tell us?” Daesung excited, “I think it’s better if it’s not Kalin.”

“This morning, I found him came from Mireu’s apartment.” Seungri said. He was on the way to Studio when he passed Jiyong’s house in front of Mireu’s apartment.

“So? They sometimes meet in the morning to have breakfast together. There was normal for us.” TOP said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter