TEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week. A week since the YG family dinner, a week since the Jiyong incident, and a week since Kalin's insomnia started. She was already scared of the dreams, but now that she saw Jiyong again, her fear grew every passing day. The look in his eyes, it couldn't seemed to be erased from her memory.

She sat up and stared off into the endless dark. Sleep wouldn't be coming to her any time soon. Kalin got up and wrapped a robe around herself, deciding to get a glass of water. She left her room and didn't bother turning on the lights as she memorized her condo by heart. After pouring herself a glass of water, she gulped it down, hoping to cure that itch in . Oddly, the doorbell rang and she looked at the clock. She sighed and looked down, finding a single, blood-red rose, and a note attached to it. Kalin picked it up and walked back into her condo, closing the door with her foot. She inhaled the scent of the rose, admiring nature's beautiful creation. She then looked at the note and froze.

I’ll see you soon

G

Everything in her hands dropped down to the floor as she couldn't get a hold of her senses. He knew where she lived. He was going to meet her soon. Kalin couldn't scream. She couldn't run. She couldn't hide. She was stuck in this maze, and all she seemed to be approaching were dead ends.

Kalin slumped down in her office chair as she massaged her temples. She couldn't focus on lunch service because of the thoughts of the rose that was sent to her this morning. His note. It was haunting her. Even when she walked into her office this morning, she found another rose and note waiting for her in one of her drawers.

Please meet me. I need you

G

She shakily sighed and ran her hand through her hair. One day of peace. That was all she asked for. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. Relaxation was finally coming as she breathed deeply, forgetting the cruel world. Though all she could see with her eyes closed was black, it relieved her. She didn't have to see Jiyong, or his taunting messages. Suddenly her phone started ringing and she jumped. Groaning, she reached over and she raised an eye brow at the caller, Private Number. It could be Jiyong, or someone who wanted to business with her. Thinking it was the second option, she clicked the green button and pressed the device against her ear, "Lee Kalin speaking, how can I help you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter