ELEVEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She bit her bottom lip as she approached his home. The home she hoped to never come back to. She sighed and knocked twice, a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach evolving. Mrs. Kwon answered the door with a giant smile on her face, "You came!"

Kalin forced a smile and entered the house, "How can I h-help?"

Mrs. Kwon smiled and led Kalin in front of Jiyong's door, "We've tried numerous times to get him to eat something and take his medications, but he just won't! You're our last resort."

Kalin nodded and Mrs. Kwon thankfully smiled at her, knocking on Jiyong's door. They could hear Jiyong's annoyed voice, "I told you I'm not hungry!"

Mrs. Kwon opened the door, "Someone's here for you, Jiyongie." She stepped out of the way and Jiyong's eye's widened when he saw her standing there. Kalin bowed and Mrs. Kwon smiled, "Thank you again Kalin." Kalin smiled and watched as Jiyong's mother left the room, closing the door behind her. She sighed and walked over to Jiyong's bed, setting her purse down and grabbed the bowl of stew off of the tray on his table. She scooped a bit of stew and held it to Jiyong's face. Being a bit taken aback, he looked at her with eye brows furrowed, why was she feeding him? Nonetheless, he slowly ate the food and somehow their eyes locked. He couldn't look away - not that he wanted to. Her eyes were the most addictive drug, something that made his heart race like nothing else. His eyes unconsciously grazed over her angel-like features. His heart started to beat rapidly as he stared at her for a long period of time, but he couldn't look away. She was absolutely beautiful perfect. Regret washed over, how could he hurt someone so flawless? He wanted this angel to be within his grasp again. He wanted to show her how much he could love someone. He wanted to show her the Jiyong deep within; the one that only she could release from the dark. As if the silence was suffocating him, he kept staring at her, "You aren't going to talk to me?"

Kalin stayed silent. What was there to discuss? She was going to feed him, medicate him, and get out.

Jiyong sighed from getting no response from her, "Can you at least say you don't want to talk to me?" Kalin stuffed another spoonful of stew in his mouth, shutting him up. His voice had already haunted her dreams before, and his roses were scaring her today.

Kalin blankly stared at him, "I have nothing to say to you." She looked back down and Jiyong decided to pass the time by staring at her perfection while he had the chance. Not noticing his stare, Kalin slowly fed him, looking around his room to somehow escape the awkward atmosphere. Her eyes landed on something odd. Something familiar. She stood up and walked to the other side of his bed, snapping Jiyong out of his gaze. She picked up the picture - it was the one she left behind. The other frame is a drawing of someone looked like her and Jiyong. Her eyes fixed on Jiyong, "Why do you have this?"

Jiyong immediately grabbed the picture, "Y-You left it behind and I couldn't find you."

Kalin reached over to grab the object, "I'll take it home."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter