THIRTEEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This will be a long chapter. Hope you enjoy it...

"O-One more shot please!" Kalin waved her shot glass in the air and let out a huff. Who knew alcohol could make someone feel so good. She let out a few drunk giggles.

The bartender stepped in front of her. He shook his head, "Little lady, you should get going before a whole lot of men come in." She lazily turned around to see a group of men, in their mid-20's, fooling around while heading towards the bar. She slid off the stool, regaining her balance as the alcohol didn't help one bit. She bowed to the man and handed him money, much more than the actual price of the numerous bottles she downed.

She held a hand on the various building walls, not wanting to topple over. She reached into her jacket's pocket and pulled out the note Jae had written her. Unfolding it for the first time, she slid down a building's wall and teared up.

After walking the dark streets for almost half an hour, she walked up to Jae's door and bit her lip. Maybe...just maybe he would forgive her. Knocking on the door, the alcohol started to effect her vision, but that wouldn't stop her. There was no answer, but she kept on going. It was as if he was ignoring her, but he just wasn't home. Kalin started to sob as she gripped the staircase handle, squeezing it and making her knuckles a dull white. She fell on her knees as all she could do was let her eyes produce salty liquid.

Almost coincidentally, as if it was fate, Jiyong was walking around mindlessly for an hour. Though, he couldn't get his mind off of her. He looked up at the night sky as he continued to walk, knowing no one else was out at this time. Furrowing his eye brows, he approached the lady who seemed to have collapsed in front of a door. She must not have heard him as he stood beside her, observing the woman. She held her hand to in efforts to stop the sobs.

"J-Jae, I'm s-sorry..."

His eyes widened. This woman in front of him. This woman who seemed more like a fragile child... "K-Kalin?"

Her head snapped up as her vision was still hazy. She felt as if she knew this man, that she could find comfort in him. It was Jae...right? Wrong. Oh, so wrong. It was the man she least expected. Jiyong couldn't bare to see her looking so sad so he picked her up, "I'll bring you home."

She tried standing up as well, but it seemed like her heels and the alcohol were preventing her from it all. Jiyong sighed and swept her off her feet as he held her as if they were newlyweds. He smiled as she leaned her head on his chest, looking so at ease. How he hoped she couldn't hear his racing heart beat. Biting his bottom lip, he carefully walked her down the stairs of what seemed to be moments she could be in his arms. As the wind blew Jiyong could smell the alcohol, she must've drank a lot.

"Jae..." Jiyong stiffened and Kalin shifted from discomfort. If she had drank so much alcohol, she must've mistaken Jiyong for Jae.

He sighed, disappointment filling him. He should've expected this. She wouldn't just warm up to him just like that. However, even though he was mistaken for Jae, he was going to take care of her. Just for tonight. It wasn't like she wasn't going to remember anything, right? It could be his way to make up for his horrible sins.

What seemed like only a few minutes, they had made it to the YGE building parking lot. He skillfully opened the passenger door without disturbing Kalin's relaxation and gently sat her down, buckling her seat belt for her. He smiled at her sleeping figure and rushed over to the driver's side, buckling up and starting the engine as quietly as possible. Kalin stirred in her sleep and she shuffled around, trying to sit comfortably. Jiyong started to drive down the dark, empty streets. He couldn't help but grin as his heart rate increased almost too rapidly. He glanced at her and bit his bottom lip, hoping to stop the grin and the crimson starting to form on his face. It was as if they were along in the dark, just the two in their own world.

Unknowingly, as Jiyong was in his own world, Kalin's head started to fall and landed on his shoulder. At first he was surprised, but soon warmed up to her touch. This was the only time Kalin had slept peacefully in a while, making two people happy. It was almost like with her sleep, she was hitting two birds with one stone.

It was too fast - for Jiyong - as they made it to her home. Jiyong sighed and turned off the car, rushing out the car and to her side. He picked her up bridal style like before and carried her through the condominium, up to her room. She was as light as a feather. Or maybe it was because with her, he had this unknown strength. It was something not even the genius of geniuses could find the secret to. He sighed as the elevator r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter