TWENTY

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s mind was full of Kalin, Mireu and what exactly his feeling. After yesterday he was sleep in Mireu’s place, his nightmare didn’t appear. He now knew that Kalin wasn’t the one who made it disappeared. It should be Mireu. But why it is Mireu. They’re best friend –yes, they are be best friend after she came to visit him, cooked him her cook and he wronged her as Kalin and hugged her from behind Their first hug.- and it shouldn’t be like that. He was really confused, is his feeling to Mireu is real love or she just his runaway love. He couldn’t made Mireu hurt, she was really good person, he can’t just made her as his runaway. He want her to beloved sincerely. By who? By him? By everyone he could believe.

Jiyong didn’t go to studio. Bigbang has done their recorded but they didn’t done with arranged. But it would be waste if Jiyong went there, he couldn’t work, his work not as good as him. He will rearranged it when he ame back in mood, so it’s okay for him to absented today. The others also have they individual schedules.

Jiyong looked at his phone. Scrolled his pictures in his phone. His selfies, wefies, the members picture in weird angle, and his picture with Mireu. He didn’t have Kalin pictures. He stared at his picture with Mireu. They were right, he was happy with her. He scrolled hic contact and stopped at Taeyang’s. he called him.

“Yongbae ah…” his voice tired.

“Yeah what’s up?” Taeyang answered, “Anything’s wrong?”

Jiyong kept silent for a moment, “Is it okay if I love Mireu?” he finally said it.

Taeyang smiled, “What’s wrong with love someone?” he answered.

“But I am afraid that I will hurt her someday. I don’t want her to be hurt.” Jiyong told him.

“So don’t hurt her” he said.

“I am afraid that this love just my runaway from Kalin’s. What if someday I love someone else more than I love her? I don’t wanna hurt her.” He told him again.

“Jiyong ah…” Taeyang said, “It isn’t wrong to have someone your runaway love. Runaway love was just start. Like first love, love at the first sight, they are just how you start your love. The thing is you should make it your real love, your longlasting love and your last love.” He told him, “If you really love Mireu then make it. Make it to be your real love or even your last love. But everything is u to you. It is your life, you are the one who could make your choice…”

After ended the call with Taeyang, Jiyong got more confused. Then he called Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter