TWENTY TWO

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I haven't epdated it for so long. I have been busy. And it's still busy. I might be not update everyday like usualy, but I will update it as often as before. The next upate will be next week. Anyway, it is alredy 2019, so Happy New Year 2019. It might be late but I hope 2019 will be better. Thank you for reading this fiction to my reader. And also Thank to xxxkwonlover and her Agony for inspired me.

Once again Happy New Year 2019!!!

Weeks started to pass and Jiyong didn’t meet Kalin at all. He had grown to know everything about Mireu, more than he already knew before. They were getting closer. But sadly Jiyong still thought about Kalin, he still felt guilty toward her, didn’t know what would he do to pay them all.

Without Jiyong, Kalin still had her mystery man. It was Hongky. After Jiyong stopped to meet her, Hongky the one who picked her from bar and stayed all night with her.  Her eyes fluttered open as she noticed the familiar rose sitting on her nightstand. Another fourteen to sixteen miserable hours she had to face before meeting her mystery man again. Her hand stretched the grab the rose when. She noticed a note along with it. Excitement filled her as she sat up, leaning on the headboard.

            Meet me in the park across from De Novo as soon as you close.

Dress beautifully, though you do even if you don't try, you always look gorgeous.

I'll be wearing a black blazer, leather pants and white v-neck with a few accessories.

I hope you'll like it ^^ Make sure you're sober!

- Mystery Man.

Her heart raced as she reread the note numerous times. This was it. She was really going to see him. Kalin felt her stomach doing flips as more and more butterflies danced inside her. Closing her eyes, she took a few breaths. Maybe the true identity of the man wouldn't be as bad as he made it seem. Anticipation made her feel like a high school girl after hearing her crush was going to ask her out. She tossed her blanket off of her body and felt as if she was floating towards the bathroom.

 

Jiyong hasn’t tell about his feeling to Mireu. Som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter