NINETEEN

ANOTHER LOVE (Side Story of AGONY by xoxkwonlover)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kalin sighed as she blankly looked at the alcohol beverage in front of her. It was the third bottle tonight, usually she was done at four, but for some reason her vision was already blurred at three. The constant mind battles, the trauma, and the many ways she was ed up. She hated it all. Tears unconsciously fell from her face as she swirled the clear drink in her glass. She heavily sighed and didn't bother stopping the tears.

 

Everyone already went home. Jiyong still in the studio. He wasn’t work. He was thinking. Jiyong couldn’t clear his mind. He thought about the hyungs and maknae said. These were true. Everything they said was true, but he didn’t understand it. As far as he knew, he loves Kalin so much. His heart fluttered and beated fast when he was with her. He was happy to meet her. He thought about her evertday. All he knew was he loves her. He was confused with his feeling. Is that true that it was love? Or might be he did it wrong to recognize it? He took his key and went to the parking area. He came to his car and he went home.

He drove his car passed the street usually he passed. Tonight he would make it clear. He would sleep over in Kalin’s apartment. He want to make it clear that Kalin was the one who made his nightmare disappeared. He sure about it. That figure he want to saw finally appeared. Kalin walked alone like yesterday. Jiyong carried her to his car.

He drove it faster that usually. He want to proof it the he was right. His car already parked and he carried Kalin to his apartment. He opened the door with her key card from her bag and carried her to her room. He gently placed her to the bed like she was a glass. He took off his jacket and buckled his belt. He was ready for sleep over.

Kalin opened her eyes. Her vision was blurred, “Oppa, wait me! I will get change…” she walked in not balanced to the bathroom. Jiyong just nodded and rest his body on the bed. He felt it. His heart beated so fast. He was nervous.

Kalin came back from the bathroom. She wears her sleep wear. It was to exposed. Jiyong felt that he was more nervous with that. Kalin crawled to the bed and rest beside him. She hugged him. He want to hugged her back he was too nervous. He took the blanket to cover them. Finally he hugged her back. He felt his heart beat and hoped she didn’t hear it. He closed his eyes to calm his heart. It worked. His heart have been calm. And finally he fall asleep. Like what he want, he want to sleep over and proof it.

Jiyong gasped from his sleep. He got it. He saw he did it again to Kalin. It was so rough. She was cried when he came inside her. But he forced it to went deeper. He saw her breath so pain. But he was laughed so hard. He pushed it deeper a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter