When Did You Learn That?

They Call Me Villain

“Crap,” Jisung cursed, running through back alley ways with Minho on his left and Felix and Hyunjin on his right.

The four had been out having a simple double date when they got spotted by a hero. Thankfully there hadn’t been any people hanging out in the park that late, so they didn’t have to worry about Jisung and Minho’s faces being the top story on the news. Although…..it did make Jisung wonder about why the hero was in the park so late. Probably something shady.

“We’re not gonna lose him,” Hyunjin hissed, struggling to run through the dark alleys.

“I have an idea!” Minho said, changing direction and pushing the other three against the closest wall.

“Wh-?” Jisung started to ask before Minho covered his mouth and shushed him.

The four remained silent as watched as the hero caught up.

The four remained silent as watched as the hero ran past them.

The four remained silent as watched as the hero left.

“What the hell?” Felix finally asked after a long moment of silence, “did…..did he not see us? But he had a flashlight or whatever.”

“I made us all invisible,” Minho explained, earning a moment of stunned silence from the others.

“Oh my god,” Jisung finally gasped, “Min, that’s awesome!”

“When did you learn to do that?” Hyunjin asked, “why didn’t you tell us you could do that?”

“So cool!” Felix cheered, “this is gonna save our asses a bunch on missions.”

“I honestly didn’t know if it was gonna work,” Minho admitted, “I’m still practicing, but…..I had to try, ya know?”

“Let’s go home and tell the others,” Jisung grinned, grabbing his boyfriend’s hand and leading them group out of the alley, “they’re gonna be so proud of you when they hear about this, Min.” Minho smiled proudly, happy that he now had a new way to protect the people he cared about.

A/N: …..i……actually don’t know what to say here. Other then, like, good on ya Minho.