Who's Next?

They Call Me Villain

“Alright,” Sanghyuk said, calling the meeting to order, “let’s hear what you guys have.”

“Aqua Soldier,” Taekwoon said, putting a file on the table, “from what I’ve been able to dig up, they’ve been working with a group of pirates. The fake is giving them information about ships, what they’re carrying and what their route is, in exchange for a cut of the profit. The fake is also cutting out the competition. Assuming that the competition doesn’t cut them a better deal.”

“Sounds like you’d be better to take lead,” Sanghyuk replied, flipping through the file before handing it to Chan for his assessment, “anyone else?”

“We’ve got one,” Felix said as Hyunjin handed over the folder, “Solar Flare.”

“Pretty standard stuff,” Hyunjin added, “charging people a fee for saving them, harassing them when they don’t pay. We think they might have gotten their goons to kill someone who stuck to their guns and didn’t give them the money, but we couldn’t prove it.”

“Maybe we should dig a little more before going after them,” Woojin suggested, “Get all the information first?”

“That works,” Felix nodded in agreement, “at the very least, Solar Loser is on our radar.”

“I’ve got a good one,” Hongbin grinned, slapping a file down on the table, “Smoke. A new hero on the scene. Skipped the hero schools thanks to being a legacy.”

“How much of a legacy?” Jisung asked.

“His family has been heroes for, like, five generations,” Hongbin explained, “so companies were falling over themselves to sign him. From what I can tell, his dad was a pretty good hero. Maybe not the best, but nothing bad enough to have us looking at him. Smoke however…..”

“He’s a hero’s kid,” Seungmin scoffed, “so he thinks that the world owns him something for just existing. I think I met him once at a party. He was an back when I was seven, I can’t imagine how worse he’s gotten since then.”

“You don’t have to,” Sanghyuk said as he handed the file over to the younger, “he’s only been a hero for, like, a couple of months and he’s already…….damn.”

“What a piece of ?” Chan frowned slightly.

“I have one,” Changbin said, “Venombite.”

“What kind of hero name is that?” Jeongin asked, “Aren’t heroes supposed to have friendly names? That’s……that’s a villain name.”

“That’s what we thought,” Minho said as he pulled out the file he and Changbin had put together, “but that’s what his company gave him, so maybe they know something we don’t.”

“Considering you’re bringing him up here,” Taekwoon smirked slightly, “I get the feeling that his name fits just right.”

“He can create venom from his teeth,” Changbin explained, “and paralyze people with it.”

“I have a funny feeling I know exactly what he’s been doing,” Sanghyuk hissed, “so…..how many victims?”

“More then I want to think about,” Minho replied.

“We should go for him first,” Jisung suggested.

“Agreed,” Sanghyuk nodded, “everyone else?” The others all nodded in agreement, so Chan and Sanghyuk left to start work on their plan of attack.

A/N: I got the idea of how the group decides on targets and just had to share it ‘cuz I think it’s a great showcase of how they all work together. I got all the names from a superhero name generator.