You Shouldn’t Have Done That

They Call Me Villain

Hyunjin watched the fake hero pacing, a small smirk on his face. This loser really had no idea just what was in store for him. The ‘villain’ couldn’t stop himself from imagining what was going to come. Was Taekwoon about to appear, freezing the hero were he stood? Maybe Wonsik was going to come and leave him a shaking, shivering, sobbing mess on the floor? Or maybe Felix was just going to bring Sanghyuk and skip all of the games.

“I’m here,” Felix’s voice called out and Hyunjin’s smirk vanished.

Why…..why was Felix alone?

Shouldn’t he have brought someone with him?

What……what the hell was going on?

“You’re really alone?” the hero asked, looking around.

“Like you asked,” Felix nodded.

Hyunjin’s frown grew.

Just what the hell was Felix planning? He wasn’t turning on the others, Hyunjin knew that for sure. But Sanghyuk’s rule for situations like this was to bring a buddy. That had been the rule since Woojin had gotten kidnapped by some villain looking to negotiate with them and Chan went off alone, getting himself pretty badly beaten in the process. Why would Felix be breaking that rule?

Hyunjin looked over his lover carefully, trying to figure out what was going through Felix’s mind.

“You know the deal,” the hero said, “the Twin Flames for Stone.”

“I know,” Felix nodded, pulling a file out of his coat, “here.”

Hyunjin’s smirk returned as he and Felix locked eyes.

The second the hero reached for the file, Felix was on him.

Something many people failed to realize about Felix was that he knew how to fight. Back when he was a kid living in Australia, he’d gotten beat up a lot by the other kids because of his power. After one particularly bad beating, his parents had found someone who would teach him and Chan self-defense. It had all been in secret, their teacher not wanting to suffer to consequences of teaching ‘villains’ how to fight, so nowhere in their files did it say that they could defend themselves without using their powers.

The hero had no way of knowing and no way of preparing himself for what Felix was going to do. The Aussie used that to his advantage and had the hero pinned to the ground in moments.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” Felix hissed in the hero’s ear, “using my boyfriend like this. Stupid move, mate.”

The hero started to scream, but it was already too late. Felix’s glove was off and his hand quickly covered the hero’s mouth.

“You came alone,” Hyunjin accused once Felix had taken the tape off of his mouth.

“I know,” Felix sighed, “but he……you……..I couldn’t--.”

“I get it,” Hyunjin smiled softly, pressing a soft kiss to Felix’s lips, “honestly, I’d probably do the same thing if you were taken.”

“Does that mean you aren’t gonna tell Sanghyuk?” Felix asked hopefully.

“Lix,” Hyunjin smirked, “I’m going to tell him everything.”

“Crap,” Felix sighed, shoulders drooping but his tone telling Hyunjin that he understood and agreed with his decision.

“Thanks you,” Hyunjin said, “Felix….I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Felix replied, “let’s go home.”

A/N: so ever since I wrote those couple of lines in Jaehwan’s chapter about someone testing the theory of using one to get the other to sell the Twin Flames out, I wanted to write a chapter ‘bout it. I rather like the result, don’t you?