Dance with Me

They Call Me Villain

Hyunjin smiled softly as he watched Felix dancing in the middle of the room. He loved watching his boyfriend dance, loved how happy he looked. How free. Felix didn’t look like that very often and Hyunjin took a moment to curse the world for doing that to his angel.

“Hyunjin!” Felix called, turning to face the slightly older boy, “come dance with me.”

“I don’t know,” Hyunjin frowned slightly, “I’ve never danced before.”

“It’s easy,” Felix insisted, taking Hyunjin’s hands and dragging him to the center of the space, “just….listen to the music and move.”

“You’ve never taught someone to dance before, have you?” Hyunjin giggled at the unhelpful advice.

“No,” Felix sighed, “my mom was a great teacher.” His smile faded slightly as he thought of his mother that he hadn’t seen or spoken to in years.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Hyunjin asked, pulling Felix into a hug.

“I just…..I miss her,” Felix replied, “and my dad. I wish I knew how they were doing. Are they still living in the same house? Or did they move? Are they…..are they even still alive?”

“Lix,” Hyunjin promised, “when all of this is over and we’ve won, I’ll help you find them. Everyone else will help, too. We’ll find them and….and I can ask them for your hand and your dad can walk you down the aisle and they’ll spoil our kids like the best grandparents I know they’ll be.”

“Jinnie,” Felix laughed, “you’ve got it all planned out, huh?”

“Well,” Hyunjin blushed slightly, “it’s more like a hope really.”

“I hope for all that, too,” Felix replied after a moment, resting his hands on his boyfriend’s hips and starting to sway to the music, “I love you, Hwang Hyunjin.”

“I love you too, Lee Felix,” Hyunjin replied, following the younger’s lead.

A/N: god this turned out way more sugar sweet then I’d already planned. But I like it that way hahaha

Sorry for going silent on the story for a while, everyone. I started some new meds that just........they did not help my depression or anxiety, all they did was make me sick and keep me from sleeping through the night. but i've stopped taking 'em so i should be feeling 100% in a day or two. fingers crossed that my next attempt at getting on the right pills will work. considering how sick i got, i think we can just, like, skip everything that's in the same drug family that my old pills were part of. hopefully that makes it easier for me and my doctor to find something that will work.