Home

They Call Me Villain

“Got the blue prints,” Sanghyuk said, spreading out the building plans of their new apartment building, “anyone got any ideas on how to fix this place up?”

“The apartments are all so small,” Woojin frowned slightly, “what if we knock down some walls? Turn four apartments per floor into two?”

“I like that,” Felix grinned, “can we do that?”

“I think so,” Sanghyuk smiled at how excited Felix was, “this is all about what you guys want after all.”

“I think that Jisung and Sanghyuk should get the top floor,” Chan said.

“I agree,” Taekwoon nodded, “we can knock down some walls and turn it into one big apartment for them.”

“Can we do that for Chan and Felix’s apartment, too?” Jisung asked, “They’ll be sharing like me and Hyuk, right?”

“Yeah,” Chan nodded, thinking it over, “we’ll be sharing and turning four apartments into one would give us lots of space.”

“We’ll do that for the top two floors,” Taekwoon said, grabbing the papers and a pencil and drawing out his ideas, “Woojin and I can take the next floor and turn them into two separate apartments.” He paused, “unless you want to share, Jin.”

“I’m fine,” Woojin assured the older man, “I know you like your space.”

“Then the eighth floor will be two apartments,” Taekwoon nodded, “we can turn the first, second, third, and fourth floors into two apartments and make them look really nice so that the owner can rent them out.”

“Sounds like a good plan,” Sanghyuk smiled, pleased that Taekwoon knew he was going to suggest exactly that for the first four floors. His friend knew him so well.

“What about when we get new…….members?” Felix asked, pausing slightly as he tried to remember the right words, “That leaves us with…….three floors.”

“We can build a couple extra bedrooms on the ninth and tenth floors,” Sanghyuk decided, “and new members can sleep there until we figure something out.”

“Looks like we have our plan,” Jisung grinned, throwing an arm around Felix’s shoulder, “Lix, let’s go figure out what to paint our rooms, alright?

“Ok,” Felix grinned, letting Jisung lead him off.

A/N: so how the floor plan/room assignments ended up are listed below.

10th floor:

Sanghyuk and Jisung have the top floor, each with their own bedroom plus a couple of extra bedrooms (whenever someone new joins, they spend their first night or two in the Han bro’s apartment). They’ve got the biggest living room and dining room (and kitchen) ‘cuz Sanghyuk wanted a place where everyone can be together. Jaehwan eventually moves into Sanghyuk’s room and Minho into Jisung’s room.

9th floor:

Chan and Felix have a few spare rooms on their floor, but mostly it’s just them until Hyunjin moves in. Sometime later, Chan moves out into Woojin’s place. Since the place is now too big for the Hyunlix couple, the apartment is turned into two apartments with Changbin taking the second apartment when he moves in.

8th floor:

Taekwoon’s got his apartment all to himself and has no plans of moving out as of my writing this. Woojin had his place all to himself until Chan moved in with him.

7th floor:

Jeongin got one of the apartments to himself (which he hated since it was too lonely) until Hyunjin joined, then they shared until Hyunjin moved in with Felix. He was alone again until Seungmin joined. Jeongin actually used the others’ spare bedrooms a lot when he was alone in his apartment since he REALLY didn’t want to be alone. Wonsik is just across the hall. He had been sleeping in one of the Han bro’s spare room, specifically one they built that was more isolated so Wonsik could be alone when he needed it, but Jeongin needed up close so he moved in across the hall

6th floor:

Hongbin and Minho have one apartment, Hakyeon and his siblings have the other. Eventually Minho moves into the Han bro’s place and for a short period of time Hongbin has Jaehwan living with him ‘cuz he doesn’t really like living alone. When Jaehwan moves out, Hongbin ends up moving into Wonsik’s apartment because he’s still not too keen on being alone.

5th to 1st floors:

The group fixed them up really nice and the owner rents them out to people who are pro Twin Flames. Originally it was just the first four floors, but after Jaehwan joined they didn’t think they’d be taking in any new members so the empty 5th floor became rent-able.