Coming Home

They Call Me Villain

Part 36 – Coming Home

“We’re home,” Jisung cheered happily, throwing open the door.

“Don’t slam the door like that,” Chan scolded, “you’ll break it.”

“Sorry,” Jisung bowed his head slightly.

“Is everyone alright?” Woojin asked.

“Hyunjin got shot,” Felix replied, “It’s just a graze to be honest, but it bled a lot.”

“I don’t need healing,” Hyunjin was quick to assure the healer, “just some bandages and time. Sanghyuk doesn’t think Lix and I will be needed for another mission for a few weeks.”

“Let me be the judge of that,” Woojin said before leading Hyunjin to the couch.

“Where are Changbin and Seungmin?” Chan asked, looking for the last two members of the group.

“Sanghyuk was waiting at the front doors with Jeongin,” Jisung replied, “so Bin decided to stay and report to him and Innie dragged Min off to help him with some homework.”

“Hyuk sent us up here for healing,” Felix shrugged, “Sunggie scratched up his leg jumping a fence.”

“You make it sound worse than it is,” Jisung pouted, pulling up his pants to show the damage, “the skins just a little torn up, no blood. All I need so some salve and it will be fine in a couple of days.”

“Doesn’t Sanghyuk have a task for you in a couple of days?” Chan asked, “Shouldn’t you be at one hundred percent?”

“Fine,” Jisung sighed, dropping down onto the couch beside Hyunjin, “excuse me for not waiting to waste your boyfriend’s time on stupid stuff.”

“Healing you from even the smallest injuries isn’t stupid stuff,” Woojin replied before setting to work on Hyunjin’s shoulder.

“What about you, Lix?” Chan asked, looking his little brother over carefully, “are you alright?”

“Totally fine,” Felix grinned, “other than Sunggie’s leg and Jinnie’s shoulder, everything went exactly as planned.”

“So the fake is dead?” Chan asked.

“And their sidekick,” Hyunjin said, “I know that wasn’t part of the plan, but…..well, we were gonna get them anyway. Just saved us from having to deal with her later.”

“Good work,” Woojin said, ruffling Hyunjin’s hair, “did you get the information Hongbin wanted?”

“Changbin took the fake’s laptop,” Jisung replied, “so Kong should be able to find something we can use to find the trafficking victims.”

“Very good work,” Chan said.

A/N: I really do writing stuff about how the group all works together.