Intro

They Call Me Villain

In this world, superpowers could be found everywhere. Flight, super strength, invisibility. Everyone had something. Sometimes the power was big and flashy and powerful. Sometimes it was something small, something that didn’t appear useful or cool at first glance. Most fell somewhere in between. Most of the time, a person’s power depended on their parents. A person would inherit one their power from one of their parents. Sometimes it was the exact same power, sometimes it was slightly different. Slightly more powerful.

Some people would inherit a power that was a hybrid between their parent’s powers. For example, someone with the ability to manipulate time might have a parent who could freeze time and another who could see the future. In some cases, a person could end up with a power nothing at all like either parent’s power. Science hadn’t figured out why this happened, but they suspected that the answer to this mystery lay deep within a person’s DNA.

With all of these powers in the world, it was only natural that super heroes and super villains existed as well.

Han Sanghyuk loved heroes. He loved watching them fight villains and protect people. He dreamed of the day when he could be a hero like the people he saw on the news. He’d play heroes with his little brother Jisung, saving the younger from all kinds of imaginary evils. All of his parents’ friends would tell him that he was destined to be a hero. That he had the right power for the job. Their words always left Sanghyuk grinning proudly, happy that people thought he could save people.

All of that hero worship, all of those dreams, came to an end when he realized the truth.

Not all heroes were good. Many didn’t care about the people they were supposed to be protecting. And the news was just as bad. They didn’t care either, they had the ability to expose the fake heroes but they never did. They turned a blind eye to the truth and filled the minds of the people with the idea that everything was fine.

Sanghyuk decided that he would put an end to it.

A/N: so, I wanted to say that powers developed around 1-2 years old, but I couldn’t get it to fit in. so, um, yeah, powers start to develop around 1-2 years. There are some physical signs at birth though. For example: Sanghyuk has blue fire and when he was born he was a bit warmer than the average baby. Like, not fever levels of warm, just enough to be noticed. Someone who’s power leaves them with, say, a tail…..they’d probably have a longer tail bone at birth. Someone who’s power is flight or who has horns would be born with, like, nubs in the areas that the wings or horns sprout from.