Twenty Three

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungwan finally calmed down, it dawned on her, she shouldn’t have acted that way. She promised herself, that no matter what happens, she’s going to be in the middle of it. But this is way off for her. She knew this would be the last time she is going to do this shrink-thing for people she knows. It’s much better listening to strangers. Keeping it low profile for Seulgi wasn’t hard to do. Her best friend may be an at times, but she loved how carefree and innocent Seulgi in their sessions.

“I’m really sorry, unnie.” She finally spoke. The mix of emotions are still carrying over but this is the least she can do to make up for it.

Joohyun smiled as her tears were still falling down from her cheeks. They won’t seem to stop even if she tells her brain to. “It’s fine, Seungwan-ah! I know this is all my fault. And I really appreciate you for trying.”

“I shouldn’t have snapped like that. Anyway, I don’t think I can do this as your doctor.” Seungwan was shaking her head in agreement. “We can go for drinks if you’d like. And I can rip your hair off if I want to without the risk of getting my license revoked.”

Both of them laughed.

--

“Why won’t you tell me what happened?” Yerim shouted a bit since Sooyoung won’t budge when she is asking civilly. It’s been two weeks since the crash accident of Seulgi that gotten her memories back.

“Nothing happened,” Sooyoung answered with a deadpanned expression. She is still haunted by the fact that she could’ve killed Seulgi indirectly because of her irrational action. For the things she said.

“Seulgi-unnie asked how you were.” Yerim slumped onto the couch in defeat. She was clearly not going to get any answers right now. And it’s getting a bit hard for her. Everything is getting tangled up and she feels that her girlfriend is hiding something.

“She did?” Sooyoung asked as her face lit up. She feels more guilty than ever knowing that Seulgi is still asking for her.

“She asked me to let you know if you can have drinks sometime.” Yerim was skeptical when she heard this from Seulgi at all. It didn’t make any sense that’s why she took it into her own hands of questioning Sooyoung about what happened. But alas, the tall lady isn’t spilling anything at all.

“Okay, let her know I’ll be free any time tomorrow.” Sooyoung needed this, she cannot escape from this or she will feel guilty all her life.

--

Seulgi chose to meet at the bar Sooyoung saw her and Krystal kissing before her coma accident. She touched the band-aid from her face which allowed her to breathe a sigh. Those were the moments sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter