Fifteen

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen

“Son Seungwan, I swear if you continue laughing, I’d beat you up.” Joohyun says irritably.

Seungwan is still trying to recover. And for a moment, the laughing virus had died down. “Krystal! Of all her exes, it was Krystal!” She laughs again. It spreads like wildfire. She still cannot believe Seulgi is that petty.

“I know! And it’s really frustrating.” Joohyun already lost it.

“Seulgi told me what she remembers from Krystal. And you will not like it. Do you want to know?” Seungwan wanted to sunbae so bad.

“What?” Joohyun asks as if she is demanding.

“It’s them having together.” Seungwan bursts into a fit of laughter. “At least her high school smooching will level up!”

“What the ? Of all the things, it’s that?” Joohyun’s patience is wearing thin. Her heart is beating too fast from being mad. She could kill anything right now.

“Maybe she’s been thinking a lot about doing it with you. And her brain’s pulling which one’s the best out of everything.” Seungwan tries to reason but is still laughing. She knows Joohyun only has one flaw, it’s being jealous.

“What do you mean I’m not the best she’s had!?” Joohyun is now angry and she’s about to throw an explosive tantrum.

“Unnie, calm down. Are you going with Seulgi in the alumni party? Do you think it will be too much for her to go?” Seungwan tries to get the topic off Seulgi’s midnight shenanigans with Krystal.

——

It’s been a week since they started this dating thing. And Seulgi has been enjoying their library dates so far. She’s enjoying to see Joohyun closely studying next to her while she minds reading the rest of whatever YA novel she is reading.

She takes Joohyun’s free hand, the one not writing notes and holds it under the table. She’s been wanting to do this. She wanted to be the one to initiate it. She sees Joohyun smile sheepishly at the act. They were like giddy teenagers hungry for library romance.

By now, people are less interested with their love affair unlike their first three days together. At least now, the fangirls have toned down. And Joohyun’s bashers have lessened too. What’s a heartthrob without it? Sooyoung is still ignoring her, but yes, she’s busy with Seulgi so she’d worry about that later.

When Joohyun was finished studying, they went out to their usual routine. Ordering some take out or whatever and going to their place to view the sunset. It was almost like that for a week.

But this day is an exception. They were blocked by none other than Seulgi’s recent ex, Krystal.

“Just as I assumed. Took you long enough to find someone new.” Krystal says with a prideful smirk on her face.

“Hey, Joohyun. If you want, you can get to my car first and wait for me there.” Seulgi gives her girlfriend her keys. “I’ll just talk to her.” Still giving Joohyun a reassuring smile.

“Bae! Have you slept with Seulgi yet?” Krystal asks before Joohyun can turn around to walk away.

“No. She hasn’t asked,” Joohyun said nonchalantly. “You know what? Seul, let’s just go. I don’t want you to talk to your ex-girlfriend.” Her blood boils at the thought of it.

“Bae! Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you. You’ll regret dating Kang Seulgi!” Krystal says. “She’d make you feel comfortable at first. Great classy dates and then she’d sleep with you. And then when she’s done, she’s going to dump you. It’s a good thing I dumped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter