Fourteen

I Loved You First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourteen

“Doc, do you think it was wrong for me to ask my girlfriend about my exes?” Seulgi feels like being chatty. Doctor Son is the only other person she can talk to aside from her girlfriend and she somehow thinks a stranger would be objective in this matter she is asking. “I mean, she knows about them, right? She must do.” She looks at the certificates by wall. Her shrink sure looks smart. And she’s from Seoul National University too. She also graduated from there too.

“You asked her that? Oh, she must be fuming with anger right now! Why did you do that? And who from your exes did you remember?” Doctor Son asks in panic. Clearly, her patient is not good with reading people’s minds let alone read people’s expressions. And she knows how Joohyun is when she is jealous. She’s surprised Seulgi is even went to her office unscathed.

“I kind of had flashbacks with my ex-girlfriend, the one before Joohyun, Jung Krystal.” Seulgi admits blatantly. She just asked because she cannot read Joohyun’s expression when she asked her girlfriend about it.

“Oh, Kang! You’re so dead!” Doctor Son cooed. She forgot she’s talking with Seulgi as a shrink and not her best friend. But internally, she laughing so hard. She cannot wait to tease Joohyun about this. “I mean why did you ask her? I’m sure your girlfriend was hurt about it. How did she react to it?”

“She was actually calm and cool when she answered my question. But after that, she became quiet. So we decided to get home after dinner. And oh, she took me to our spot. I can remember how the sky looked, like it was etched in my memory from before.” Seulgi shares. Her attention to detail is still intact. She is so into getting her memories back these days so she has to share everything with her shrink just to be sure.

“Okay, that turned out to be fine.” Doctor Son just nods in response. “What memories have you remembered with this Jung Krystal?”

“Just snippets of-” Seulgi is contemplating whether she’d continue or not.

“Snippets of?” Seungwan is expecting Seulgi to continue.

“Us, doing the thing.” Seulgi was almost whispering in embarrassment, her face is red as a tomato. 

Doctor Son laughs hysterically. She cannot hide it anymore. She now got why her best friend feels embarrassed. Her best friend has middle school memories of social interactions with people. And jumping from being a middle schooler to a memory of having is quite a shocker. “Did you tell Joohyun-sshi about it?”

“Hell no! Why would I do that? I’m not that insensitive!” Seulgi says in her defense. She did the right thing, she knows. And Joohyun seemed like the jealous type of woman, so she just said she remembered the name.

“Good! At least she won’t strangle you.” Seungwan sighs in relief. It must have been hard for Joohyun. Hearing Jung Krystal alone would be hurtful enough. She was also there when Seulgi was starting to fall head over heels with this Krystal. Though she was very against it, she was there when Krystal broke up with Seulgi. “Buy your girlfriend some flowers. And initiate some skinship. I’m sure she’ll forgive you.”

——

Seulgi felt like she is on cloud-nine. Even when Sooyoung caught them holding hands after Joohyun agreed to date her. Joohyun defended her from the wrathful Amazon cousin her girlfriend has.

“Unnie! Tell me this is nothing!” Sooyoung shouts in anger. “You know what she did with Eunae!” She points a finger at Seulgi.

Seulgi can just put her head down. Yes, Eunae, with the pretty face, and tall as well. She actually liked her cluelessness and even gave her first to her.

“Hey, stop it. I got this, Soo. I don’t need you to look out for me.” Joohyun grips Seulgi’s hand tightly and goes on their way. She expects Sooyoung to be angry with her but this is her decision. Losing or winning, whatever it is Seulgi has to offer, then so be it.

“Fine! Go, you’ll be back to me crying over that jerk!” Sooyoung exclaims very loudly.

“Are you sure you’re agreeing to date me? Your cousin seems to be devoted in killing me with those sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter