Anything Else

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that short break and the confession from Jiyong, we spent some quality time together before I got busied again. Life continued, things just went on as planned.

 

It was also the beginning of my busiest month of the entire year; Seoul Fashion Week. It was as if my whole month was packed. Even if there's no show, I would have to be back at the office for a mock run, trying on new pieces, doing hair and makeup. maksing sure nothing would go wrong on the day itself.

 

I was in the office, going through my schedule, counting the number of hours that I could get for sleep. I sighed and heard impatient knocks on my door.

 

"Come in."

 

Guess who? That annoying Seungri's face popped out of the space between the door and the wall.

 

"Our big shot model Im Yoona~ Are you busy now?"

 

"If I say I'm busy, will you get out?" I  rolled my eyes. "Seoul Fashion Week is next week, what do you think?"

 

"Aww, why are you always so fierce? Does Jiyong know this side of you?" He smirked. "I guess I played a part in helping you guys to patch up?"

 

"Stop sprouting nonsense. spill it."

 

"Well, you need to go through this and sign it."

 

 I looked down at my schedule, went through today's appointment and something stood out.

 

3:00 pm - Universe Muse 1 Year Contract Signing

 

"You're pretty on time?" I looked at him. "I thought you'd be too busy to come over and end up, I'd have to go over instead."

 

"Well. if I'm not on time, I might not be able to clinch this deal and if that happens, I'm gonna get killed by Jiyong." He shrugged his shoulder. "This is the first time I'm going over to the model's company instead of having them come over. You're really a big shot, Im Yoona."

 

Oh right, I have decided to accept the deal of being Universe's Muse. The news was circulating out and there were many opinions going around. Well, not that I cared that Jiyong and I were the top news for at least a week. Many were suspecting I'm the mum of  Eunbi, while others were saying I'm the step mum. Whatever it is, you name it they have it.

 

I took the document and signed at the bottom of every page, not bothering to look at the content. After finishing the last page, I smiled and closed the document.

 

"Wow, you're not even checking before you sign it?" Seungri raised his brows at me, taking over the contract. "Not afraid that it's a 10 years contract instead?"

 

"Stop sprouting nonsense and get back to work, aren't you busy?"

 

"I-"

 

Knock knock.

 

"Yoona, time for the next schedule. We are heading over to Chanel." My manager came in with an apologetic smile, rushing me for another schedule.

 

"My appointment is 3 pm and not it's not even 3:10 pm and you're leaving?"

 

"Glad that you came early then. You heard that, I've to go and you should go back too."

 

"Yah!"

 

"Bye!"

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

Everything at Chanel went well. This time around, I was once again chosen as one of the models to wear their director's pick for this season's launch. Clothes fitting, makeup, test shots, everything ended within a span of 2 hours. I removed all the makeup and changed into my Chanel's sweater, a gift from the company. 

 

It was a piece of good news to me since it's been quite some time I got to knock off at such timing. I was grinning to myself so much so that even my manager was shaking his head. Since it was still early, there was time for me to spare as well. 

 

"Oppa, you can just drop me off at Universe."

 

Yes, time to find this boyfriend of mine, who was as busy as I was. Universe was planning to launch new pieces during the first day of Seoul Fashion Week and of course, they would be collaborating with different brands, bringing the jewelry onto the stage. Jiyong had been working on this few babies for the past couple of months and well, this would be the first few pieces that I was taking on as Universe's official muse. I had seen the pieces and let me tell you what, they were gorgeous. 

 

"Bye oppa, I'll see you tomorrow~"

 

"Yes, 8 am sharp, don't be late again," He definitely emphasized on the word 'again' before closing the door.

 

Take a guess why was I always late for work? Blame it all on Kwon Jiyong. Every morning without fail, he would turn off my alarm as soon as it rang. I admit, I was really tired but I could have woke up with a few couple of rings if he would let me. His reason every morning would be that why did I have to go to work? He said he had no financial problems and all I have to do was to stay at home, accompanying Eunbi.

 

I walked passed the security with a smile and they opened the gates for me immediately. No one in the company wouldn't know who I am, not because I was famous, but that Kwon Jiyong literally announced to the whole company that I was the new muse of Universe and I was able to gain access to everywhere within the company, even before the contract was signed.

 

I entered the lift and went straight up to the highest level where that annoying guy was. As soon as the door opened, Jiyong's secretary greeted me with a smile. 

 

"Good evening, Ms. Yoona."

 

"Good evening to you too and how many times have I said, just call me Yoona will do." I smiled, looking towards Jiyong's office.

 

"A-Ah, it slipped off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter