Dilemma

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknowingly, the sun was already up, I could hear the birds chipping outside the window and I was just staring into blank space. Did I even catch a wink? I don't know. All I know was many things were going on in my head. 

 

I looked towards my right and she was sleeping soundly, with her lips slightly pouting. Sometimes I ask myself, what did I do to deserve her, seriously.

 

It all happened in the club, I thought it was going to be a night where I would relieve my youth time passion, to not think of anything and have fun. 

 

And I did, literally.

 

I was strolling into the club, holding the VIP pass that Seungri got for me. Well, no doubt but he is capable in this aspect. 

 

Oh dear, how much I have missed this scene, with bright shining LED lights and loud banging music. Ever since the day Eunbi appeared in my life, I stopped going to clubs or should I say I had never found a chance to go back.  It was strange how some things changed like this, so instantly. 

 

It was like I was forced to kick off a bad habit immediately.

 

I took a drink from the table, joining the rest on the dance floor, dancing, jumping with our fist pumping up in the air. I met a few locals and a few tourists as well with the same goal; to have fun. I drank, shots after shots and just when I thought I was going to go back wasted, I heard someone shouting my name. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong?"

 

The voice was coming from the back, I couldn't recognise that voice but it was awfully familiar.

 

I turned back, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Or rather, who I saw. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

She was the same, by that I meant she looked the same. I think she was surprised to see me here as she stared at me with her eyes wide open the moment I turned back. 

 

"Oh my, it's really you." she let out a chuckle. "What wind blows you here Mr Kwon? I thought it is the peak period for Universe?"

 

I thought she might have changed, but no. Still that haughty way of talking, the type that drives you mad. 

 

"Tiffany Hwang, do you even have a heart?" I smirked. "Is this the only question you have for me?"

 

Her face immediately changed, the smile on her face gone and was replaced by a poker face. 

 

"Right," Her tone became flat, "the baby, how is she?"

 

"You don't have the right to ask about her!" I gulped down another shot of alcohol. "That day, that moment when you set your mind to abandon her, to not give a single about her, you lost the right to ask about her."

 

"I just want to know!" She cried. I could see a single tear came out from her eyes. I didn't know if this was fake or real. "I just want to see her!"

 

I didn't want to play games, enough is enough. 

 

I wanted to walk away, leaving this trash place. I heard her shouts before I could take a step. 

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong! You think I want to do that?! Let me tell you, I had no choice but to do so! You think I would be so heartless to let the baby go? The baby lived inside me for a good 9 months for goodness sake!" She screamed, I was glad that we were in a club with lots of people, muffling the shouts.

 

However, people were beginning to stare at us and it looked like she was the one getting bullied. I let out a sigh as she was already on squating on the floor with her head buried into her knees. 

 

I knew I couldn't let her stay like this. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

"Tiffany Hwang, you don't throw me a baby, pat your and leave. Now after 4 years, you're telling me you want to see her? Why should I even let her come close to you? Stop dreaming!"

 

I knew I was harsh, but I couldn't help it. I was stating the truth, if the separation did not end that badly, this day wouldn't come. 

 

"I just want to see the baby!" She continued to debate. "Jiyong, she's mine too. I had my reasons for all the things I did back then, and yes I apologise, I am sorry. Now, all I want is to fetch her over to my place, for only once a week. Is that so hard?"

 

"You shouldn't say sorry to me, you didn't owe me anything."

 

"That's why! I'm just asking for a chance to be with her, to give back whatever I can, to atone for all the past mistakes I'd done to her."

 

I was quite adamant with my decision, no means no. 

 

"If you still want to stay strong to your roots, don't blame me when I turn nasty."

 

That came from her and my eye shot up right into hers. 

 

"Yo-"

 

"I am capable now, I have a decent job, a decent income." She smirked. "If we were to bring this up to the court, we wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter