First Meeting

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Quick, we don’t have time.”

 

It was the backstage of a fashion show. It has been a month after that meeting, that meeting where I couldn’t believe my own ears.



But after that day, things seemed fine. We’re still texting from time to time, having dinner when we’re free.
 


“Yoona? Yoona!”
 


“Y-Yes?”
 


“Quick, you need to get ready for the last run!”
 


I’d been losing focus a lot recently, my heart wasn’t at peace.

 


Jiyong and I, we’re meeting later. We’re going over to his place, to meet Eunbi. To be honest, I was worried. I have no idea how I would react and whether or not she would like me.

 


/Yah, what does Eunbi likes?/
 


Thinking that I have time after the show, I was thinking of grabbing something for her.
 


/You don’t have to buy anything, she’s already spoilt by Seungri and that bunch of brats./
 


The reply came almost immediately.
 


/Mr Kwon, do you know that first impression is very important? Guess like I’ve asked the wrong person./
 


/Seriously, don’t need to buy anything./
 


/Whatever, I got to go. See you later./


✿✿✿✿✿


I rang Yuri up after the show.
 


“Kwon Yuri.”
 


“Yes Miss Im?” She laughed. “Why are you so fiesty today?”
 


“What does Eunbi likes?”
 


“M-Mwuh? Who’s Eunbi?” She stuttered. “Did you get the wrong name?”
 


I rolled my eyes even though she couldn’t see it. This was the reason why she didn’t get into the acting academy.
 


“Kwon Eunbi. Kwon Jiyong’s daughter. I know everything so can you please answer my question now?”
 


“H-How? Jiyong told everyone to not say anything!” She toned down her voice immediately. “A-Are you alright?”
 


“Are you sure you’re my best friend? Such a big thing and you didn’t tell me?”
 


I was pretending to be pissed off, but I knew she would have her own reason.
 


“I’m sorry Yoong, I’ll pay back the next time I see you!”
 


“Forget it, just tell me what Eunbi likes!”
 


It ended up with me picking a soft toy. From the hint given from my not so trustable best friend and it was also recommended by the staff, telling me that it is the hottest item among kids now.
 


I was just hoping that it would not go wrong.
 


✿✿✿✿✿

 


I was so nervous my palms were sweating. Just at the moment, I felt like telling Jiyong that I couldn't do this, I heard his soft chuckles.
 


I turned to my side and he was actually holding his laughters.
 


“Are you that nervous?” He said it with a hint of laughter. “Your palms are sweaty~”
 


“Ya-Yah! Stop laughing!”
 


We were right outside his apartment and he tapped his card, unlocking the door.
 


“Let’s go,” He held onto my hands, giving it a light squeeze. “Don’t worry, she wouldn’t eat you up.”
 


I glared at him while stepping into his apartment.
 


“Daddy!” A voice was heard and a shadow came running down the hall way.
 


I was looking at her and I had to admit, she’s really pretty. The first thing that I noticed was her eyesmile, inherited from her mum, with her hair barely reaching her shoulders.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter