Promise

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunbi, Yoona imo is coming in~” I gave a few knocks on the door before opening it.

 


Her room was in baby pink and I looked around, spotting a rows of stuffed bunnies in different colours, sitting on top of her bed frame.

 


She was on her bed, looking down at her fingers while playing with them. I walked towards her and took a seat at the side of her bed.

 


“Eunbi, let’s have a talk shall we?”

 


She looked up, still pulling a face. They say genes wouldn’t lie, and that's so damn right.

 

I could totally see Jiyong in her.

 


“Daddy said I need to wash up.” She climbed off her bed and walked straight to the bathroom.

 


I let out a sigh and followed behind her. We shall see how long she could avoid talking to me. When I walked in, she was standing there, not knowing what to do.


 

Of course, how do you expect a 4-year old to prepare the bath all by herself? Heck, she couldn’t even take her clothes off by herself.

 


“I thought you said that daddy said you need to wash up?” I was teasing her, but received no reply from her.

 


She was stubborn, exactly like Kwon Jiyong.

 


“Do you need my help?” I voiced out again.

 


After knowing that she’s gonna get nothing out if she continued acting like this, she nodded her head slowly.

 


I helped her to take off her clothes and prepared the bath to a suitable temperature before carrying her in. Took a few pumps of shampoo and starting shampooing her hair.



For the entire time, she simply stared at me.

 


“Why are you looking at me like this? Do I have something on my face?”

 


I smiled as I tapped my finger that was full of bubbles on her nose and asked.

 


“Do you not like Yoona imo?”

 


She didn’t give any reply or reaction. I rinsed off the shampoo on her head and continued to ask.

 


“Okay, let me change my question. Why do you not like Yoona imo?”

 


“You’re going to snatch daddy away right?” Everything that came out from sounded so innocent. “Then daddy wouldn’t love Eunbi anymore...”

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 


I was curious, where on earth did she learn to talk like this?

 


“Why would you say so?”

 


“Daddy was holding onto your hand just now, I saw everything.” She said it softly. “Daddy wouldn’t hold anyone’s hand except for Eunbi’s...”

 


“If I tell you that’s not the truth, will you believe me?”

 


Why am I having such a serious conversation with a 4-year old, someone please tell me.

 


“Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter