Heartfelt

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi and I hit off pretty well after that day; it seemed like she had let her guards down. To me, she felt like a different kid. Now, I know why Jiyong say that she almost drove Seungri crazy. 

 

Jiyong was so busy in the office, the time he spent at the office was more than the time he got to sleep. Well, you cannot blame anything; the jewellery piece was really in demand. All the customers were asking the company to produce more, but you see, once Kwon Jiyong set his mind on something, do you think he would change it easily?

 

Nah, that's why he's busy coming out with another design. Hence, the time spent at home was definitely lesser. Eunbi didn't get to see him as often, so I think other than the kindergarden teachers and friends, I became the one that she interacted the most. 

 

During this period, I felt like I was becoming a full-time housewife. But the thing is, I am not even married?

 

And this little devil was driving me crazy.

 

"Eunbi ah, we're running late!"

 

The house was in dead silence, not a single reply was heard. 

 

When she's this quiet, she's definitely up to something. 

 

I walked towards her room, pushing the door open but not a single soul was seen. 

 

This is weird. 

 

"Eunbi ah!" I called out as I opened the door to the master bedroom and got a shock of my life. 

 

Not too sure how she got up there, but there she was, sitting on my vanity table. Staring at herself into the mirror, holding my Chanel lipstick with her little hands. was all smudged with the lipstick as she turned her head and looked at me, grinning so hard with her eyes turning into crescents.

 

I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. 

 

"Yoona imo! I saw you putting this on this morning!" She waved the lipstick proudly.

 

I couldn't help but to take a picture of her and sent it to Jiyong. 

 

"Aigoo, baby," I went over to carry her, taking the lipstick away from her hand, pinching her nose. "You look like a little monkey now."

 

"Do I look like you now?" She giggled and pointed towards the huge frame that was leaning against the wall.

 

It was a photoshoot pictorial I did with Chanel recently and Jiyong liked it so much that he had decided to frame it up.

 

"You're prettier than Yoona imo definately~" I took a few wipes from the bathroom and started to wipe her face. "We're going to be late~ Yuri imo and Seungri samchon are waiting for us."

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"We're going for a lunch and I heard that Seungri samchon is going to bring you to the arcade~" 

 

"Really?!" Her eyes went wide in surprise. "Oh yeah! Seungri samchon always loses to me in arcade, he's really bad at it!"

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

"Eunbi ah!"

 

"Yuri imo!!!"

 

She ran straight into Yuri's arms, smiling widely. 

 

"Yah Eunbi, you didn't see Seungri samchon? I thought I am your favourite!"

 

"Why are you acting like a kid Lee Seungri? You and Kwon Jiyong are the same kind, can you please think about your age?" I rolled my eyes. "You guys are like kids that never grew up."

 

"We are always young at heart~"

 

This time, Yuri and I rolled our eyes together. 

 

"So what are you gonna do after your 2 months break?" Seugri was looking at me with his skeptical eyes as he sipped his tea.

 

"To be honest, it's not even a break. I just have more free time during this 2 months." I could totally read his mind. "But I'm still going for schedule from time to time, so Mr Lee what offer do you have for me?"

 

I loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter