Talk Again

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

 

“Kwon Yuri!” I stepped into her office and screamed for her.



“Wow wow what just happened?”



“Why didn’t you tell me Jiyong is the CEO of ‘Universe’?”

 


“You came all the way here just to asked this?” Yuri laughed. “You didn’t even ask me!”

 


“You should have told me!” I exclaimed, feeling frustrated.

 


“What happened? You guys wouldn’t meet no matter what? You’re a model and he is a designer.” Yuri continued to blabber on until realisation hit her. “You guys wouldn’t meet unless...”


“Yeah, I’m the model of Universe's upcoming piece of jewellery.”

 


I said it, plainly.

 


“Their company was the first one that contacted me the moment I touched down. I took a look at the piece and thought that it was beautiful. It was named ‘Eunbi’. I don’t even understand the description but I accepted it anyway.”

 


“Say that again?”

 


“Say what?”

 


“What’s the name of the jewellery?

 


“Eunbi.” I repeated. “What’s wrong?”

 


“N-Nothing!” She laughed out nervously. “Anyway, it’s a one-off thing right? You won’t be meeting him after this.”
 

 


She was right, but why am I feeling this? I couldn’t stand it when I have to meet him, I didn’t want to.

 


I knew I was avoiding.

 


  ✿✿✿✿✿

 


Yuri took a sip of her coffee while I was still staring into the space.

 


“So, how is everything going?”

 


“What? Me?” I questioned. “Fine I guess, there’s alot of offers coming it. Seems like I’ll be busy for the time being.”

 


“Thats good,” She nodded and smiled. I swear Yuri could always see through my mind.

 


“Let me ask you again,” She looked at me. “How’s everything going?”

 


She could see through everything and it’s kinda creepy sometimes.

 


“I don’t even know.” I sighed. “I merely asked him how is he, but he came straight defensive and it was a bad ending, again.”

 


“To be honest, I want us to talk again. Like the way we used to when the sun is out.” I smiled as I recalled. “But now, I can’t even find my voice when he is infront of me.”

 


“I can see that he’s happy that you’re back.” Yuri said it as she shrugged her shoulders. “More than happy, I’d say he’s elated that you’re back.”

 


“Really?” I raised my brows. “Doesn’t seem like it. I felt like coming back was a wrong decision.”

 


“Talk it out, you two can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter