Gone

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And life goes on, the collaboration with PLEDY came along with the new collection. Today was the launch of the new collaboration, press conference went well and what's left is the show at night. 

 

Yoona, the muse for Universe, wasn't quite happy with this collaboration and I have to ensure her that it is merely a collaboration. 

 

"Nervous for the show later?" Her eyes were closed, with her fingers pressing against her temple.

 

"Nervous?" She chuckled, "I have walked countless runways, mind you Kwon Jiyong." 

 

"Then what's wrong?"

 

"I don't have a good feeling about tonight Ji," She sighs and looked at me, "You sure this will be okay?"

 

"Don't worry too much, nothing is going to happen, not when I am here."

 

She then looks at me worriedly, something was about to come out of but it was just simply covered over with an 'okay'

 

"Eunbi will be here tonight too~ You don't know how happy she is when I told her she could come along."

 

"Eh? I thought you don't usually bring Eunbi to your shows? You know, media exposure."

 

"Thought that she's big enough to stay seated without me by her side," I shrugged my shoulders, "Tiffany was asking if Eunbu could come to the show tonight as well."

 

"She requested?"

 

"Kinda? I thought it was not a big deal anyways, asked for Eunbi's opinion and she's over the clouds~"

 

Knock knock

 

"Sorry to disturb," Her manager barged in with an embarrassed smile, "Yoona, it's time for rehearsal"

 

"Get going," I smiled, giving her a big hug, "You'll do well and I'll see you after the show."

 

She gave a smile, let out a sigh and walked towards the door.

 

Everything's gonna be good.

 

Or this is what I thought. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

Everything went as planned, the show ran smoothly and I was very satisfied with how the show turned out. The show came to the end with thunderous claps from the crows, while walking on the stage, on the side of my eyes, I could see Eunbi clapping and jumping excitedly. I let out a smiled, gave a small wave towards her direction.

 

"First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who is present today, who took their time off to watch the show." I paused, "It is a great pleasure working with PLEDY this time round, it was a new experience for me and I am very happy with how the show turned out today. Today's collaboration symbolizes a new beginning, it's a big step for Universe to partner with a clothing line and I think it's not going to be the last. Thank you for all the attention that everyone had given to Universe ever since it first launched. With support from everyone, I promise to make Universe better and shine even more brightly than it is already, just like the name of the brand, thank you."

 

I gave a smile, with a bow and passed the microphone to Tiffany who was standing beside me. 

 

"Thank you, Mr Kwon," She gave her famous eye smiles, "It was a long journey and an honor to be able to work with Universe. It was something new and a challenge for PLEDY, similarly to Mr. Kwon, I was also very satisfied with how the show turned out. I would like to use this chance to thank everyone that has given their support to PLEDY as well as this new collaboration with the Universe."

 

Then, the applause went off, I thought it was the end, I was preparing to turn around and Tiffany's voice came ringing again. 

 

Before the show even starts, both of us have gone through rehearsal as well. Being professional and I don't want anything to crop up at the end of the show, I was the one who suggested that we should rehearse too and from what I know heard during the rehearsal, that was the end of her speech. No, that should be the end of her speech. 

 

"Along with this joyous occasion, I have a big announcement for everyone."

 

Doom. That's all I could think of. I should have known, a collaboration was not what Tiffany wants. 

 

“Jiyong and I knew each other way back when we were in high school, I’d say it was a great reunion along with this collaboration.” she smiled, “Other than celebrating today’s launch, I have an announcement to make.” 

 

The crowd went quiet after stirring around due to the previous comment that she made, that we knew each other back then. 

 

“Jiyong and I have a kid.”

 

You totally could hear the crowd gasped, I looked at her unbelievably, she looked over, gave a smirk and continued her words. 

 

“I admit that I was in the wrong in the past, I did not fulfill any requirements as a good mother, he said that it’s too late but with this collaboration which symbolizes new beginning, I was hoping that Jiyong could give me a chance to atone my mistakes.” she let out a pitiful smile, “Pardon me for getting so emotional, I hope everyone had a great time today and enjoy the after-party as well.”

 

I looked over at Eunbi, she was no longer all smiles, she was just staring at Tiffany and who knows what was running through her mind. 

 

She finished whatever she wants to say, did the damage and finally trying to wrap everything up. 

 

One word, sly. 

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

“Tiffany Hwang! What kind of stunts are you pulling now?!” I barged into the waiting room, “I thought we already came to a conclusion that day?!” 

 

She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter