One Thing

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after that day, all the headlines popped out and well, what can you expect? It's all nasty ones of course.

 

BREAKING: Kwon Jiyong & Tiffany Hwang have a kid?! Im Yoona, the third party + home wrecker?!

 

HOT NEWS: CEO of Universe and CEO of PLEDY has a kid, together? What's the actual motive behind this saga?!

 

BREAKING NEWS: DESIGNER OF THE YEAR TO MOTHER OF THE YEAR?! TIFFANY HWANG ANNOUNCES HER SECRET LOVE CHILD WITH KWON JIYONG?!

 

"So Mr Kwon, how are you going to settle this?"

 

Early in the morning at Jiyong's office, it's Seungri who is pacing back and forth, getting anxious about the situation outside.

 

"Yah, can you stop walking back and forth, I'm getting dizzy."

 

"Is getting dizzy the point right now?" Seungri stared at him, "Your whole media department is getting love calls from all the press, digging about your matter with Tiffany. Man, they are evne dragging Yoona down, what are you going to do with her reputation? And seriously, what's wrong with that woman?"

 

"If I know, do you think I will be here?"

 

"And you, I really don't get you, that time when you first told me, you were thinking of giving her the co custody, I remember warning you that it's not a good idea." Seungri was stating the matter of fact, "Just don't you blame it on me for telling Yoona, I just feel like after all these she has the right to know too."

 

"I know I know, how would I know this would happen?" Jiyong rubbed her nape tiredly, "It just feels like the whole world is against me right now, Yoona left last night and this morning even Eunbi was going against me!"

 

"Yoona leaving was not a surprise, given her character, she would definitely not take in all these nonsense." Seungri just had to rub salt all over Jiyong's wound, "But what's with your little princess? Thought she was alright when u brought her back yesterday?"

 

Jiyong gave him a 'you think I know face' and rolled his eyes.

 

"I purposely waited for her to finish her breakfast today before leaving for work, and guess what, she was practically ignoring me the entire time." Jiyong was really confused, "With everything that she heard yesterday, I don't think she could figure out the situation? Mind you, she's only 5! I didn't even get a 'Good morning appa' from her this morning."

 

"You know even though Eunbi is only 5, she's actually very mature for her age?"

 

"But she wouldn't have known." 

 

"You'd never know, kids are really smart nowadays, don't mention your daughter, she's a genius."

 

"Thanks." 

 

"Yah, you still have the heart to joke around now? Why am I more worried than you?"

 

"Can you stop getting so anxious, nothing is going to work this way." Jiyong sigh, "I'm guessing I would receive a letter from the court over these few days, on Eunbi's custody."

 

"I know you think that you have a high chance of winning but let me tell you this, you are actually on par with Tiffany, you have a decent job so does she.With your earnings,  you two are now capable of taking care of a kid, I know and I am sure that Eunbi will choose you over her, but you must remember, Eunbi is only 5 and they might not take her testimony since she's a minor."

 

"Seungri, you know you are not making the situation any better right?"

 

"Please, I am helping you! This is what you call stating the facts!" Seungri rolled his eyes, "At first I thought you still have a chance of winning since you have Yoona with you and to the court, having a complete family will be a big plus point but at this instant, you are not on good terms with Yoona and you think she'll help you? Well, maybe she will? I'm saying this because I can really see that Yoona cares a lot about Eunbi, she probably sees herself in Eunbi."

 

Seungri just continues to blabber on, but you must agree that he's right. 

 

"Yeah, before she left yesterday she still warned me not to harm Eunbi To hell, I'd do that." He stated, "I need your help."

 

"Don't look at me with those eyes, I am washing my hand off your matters."

 

Jiyong completely ignores his words and continues, "Help me to take down those headlines, announce to sue whoever is making false news."

 

"You yourself is preparing to go on court and you still got the time to sue them?" Seungri scoffed, "Why not just let them be? The company stocks are shooting really high after yesterday's announcement. Since you and Tiffany do not have any image anymore, so why bother? But I will still look for those about Yoona, no guarantee, but I will try." 

 

"Did I say before I really feel like giving you a punch whenever you open your mouth?"

 

"Like what Yoona says before when are you giving me double pay? triple even? Now that I still have to settle all these stuff, mind you these are not in my job scope." He said as he walked towards the door, "Don't contact me unnecessarily, I'm a busy man."

 

"Yah, help me to check on Yoona too."

 

"You can't do that yourself?"

 

And the office door closes with a thud.

 

✿✿✿✿✿

 

After a busy afternoon at work, dealing with all the calls from the different directors, ensuring them that everything is not going to affect the Universe, Jiyong decided to head home early to please his little princess. Well, the queen might be slighly harder, Jiyong had made several calls but all of those went into voicemails. 

 

"Eunbi, appa's back~"

 

He called out for Eunbi but there was no reply, Auntie Kim peeped her head out from the kitchen, signalling that Eunbi is in the master bed room. Which received a okay sign from Jiyong. 

 

Knock knock.

 

"Eunbi, appa's coming in"

 

The first sight she saw was Eunbi, sitting in front of the huge frame of magazine shoot of Yoona the other time. She turned her head towards the door, after she realise that it was Jiyong, she immediately pout amd turn her head away, back to the picture.

 

"Hey baby," He ruffle her head, "Are you going to ignore appa? Hmm?"

 

Certainly, there was no reply from her.

 

"You need to tell appa what's wrong so that I can explain to you?"

 

"Where's Yoona omma?"

 

Jiyong was stunned but remained his tone, "Yoona omma will be slightly busier these days, she wouldn't be coming over that often."

 

"Liar, appa is a liar. I don't see Yoona omma things around anymore." Tears were already welling up in her eyes, "Yoona omma left last night, Eunbi saw it! Why did you make Yoona omma leave?"

 

"Eunbi."

 

"I don't want to go to Tiffany imo's place anymore! I want Yoona omma, appa, where's Yoona omma." She cried and starts to make a fuss, "Am I not going to stay with appa anymore? Appa doesn't want Eunb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter