Sahara

The Universe of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You must kidding me, it’s not funny Kwon Jiyong.” She let out a dry chuckle.


“I’m dead serious.”



She couldn’t believe what she has heard, but that’s the truth.



“Kwon Jiyong!” Her chuckle was gone, replacing with her shouts. “You think it’s fun to play with my feelings?! You have a freaking daughter and a wife and you’re here, asking me if I want to follow you?!”



I knew this would happened; she was fuming.



“I have a daughter, but I'm single.” I said calmly. “Can you calm down and listen to me first?”

 


“Tell me how am I supposed to? What would you do if I come back after 5 years and told you that I have a son?” She scoffed. “Ridiculous, this is ridiculous.”



She was shaking her head and I caught tears flowing out of her eyes.

 

“Yoona!” I held onto both of her cheeks and made her look at me. “Please...”



Her tears stopped for a second but as she stared into my eyes, the bawling started.
 


“Ji, tell me you’re lying, please...” She clutched on my arms, bawling her eyes out.

 


My heart was bleeding. Throughout this 5 years, when I heard that she was doing well, I had thought of contacting her and tell her that I’ve changed.



If she’s not able to accept this, then I’d have to let her go.



Again.


✿✿✿✿✿


She had her fist clenched while grabbing onto my shirt. She fell asleep in my arms and it took quite awhile for me to calm her down. I wanted to talk to her, but she fell asleep on me.
 


I was just staring into an empty space, wondering if I did the right thing.
 


I told her I didn’t want to hurt her, but she insisted. And now, look what happened?
 


I looked down, my hand reaching out to brush away her hair that was covering her pretty little face. She was still the same, the same Im Yoona that I’ve known, My fingers were going through her features. Her eyes, nose, lips.



If she hadn’t leave that day, would things turn out differently?



If everything was to rewind back to that fateful day, would I make a different choice?



She stirred a little in her sleeps and I saw her eyes opened the next moment. What I saw in her eyes was serenity; she was so calm as she stared into my eyes for a good one minute.
 


She wasn’t retaliating, nothing. She stayed still like a baby and as she opened I knew what she’s going to ask.
 


“Tell me what happened, right from the start.”

 

✿✿✿✿✿



“Jiyong ah! Stop it!”



Loud blaring music was in the background and I was drowning myself with alcohol.



“Don’t stop me!”
 


It was the day, the day where she’s flying off.
 


“Stop doing this to yourself! Yoona is not coming back!”
 


Youngbae was screaming his heads off, trying to stop all the shots that was prepared to go down my throat.
 


“Don’t mention her name!” I screamed.
 


Shots after shots, I don’t even know what I was doing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter