Chapter Thirty Nine

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
The moment I heard Ha Neul’s voice I didn’t care who was behind that door and so I entered with my gun pointed at them.
First thing I noticed was Ha Neul.
Her body was covered in scratches her legs in blood. I felt my anger building up and the only thing I wanted to do was shoot the one who did that to her. Despite that I held out, wanting to make sure that she’d be free from them without being in danger and it worked. Idiots had forgotten their guns on the table right beside me and there was no way they’d approach it while I was here.
After all I had shot once nothing would hold me back from shooting one right in the head. But mostly… Jung Il Soo. The one who killed my parents. “I’ve got everything Jong In… I’ve got Choi Jin Ki’s confession” Yet again Ha Neul manages to do something that will save me and so it’s my turn. “Ha Neul leave…” “No! I’m not leaving you here with those two…” I felt hopeless… If she stayed there then I don’t know how I’d manage to give her my full protection. “It’s a trap! They were waiting for Kim Sang Woo to show up but you did instead… I bet men are waiting outside” I sighed not knowing what to do… but it only seemed as if having her with me was better than letting her go. “Then hide behind me. I want to question Jung Il Soo… why did you kill my parents?” No one replied. Neither Jung Il Soo nor Mr. Choi.
After all that has happened I’ve lost my respect for this man. I’ve lost every little admiration I had for him. Thinking that he’d be a righteous man but no… he had his arm around Ha Neul’s neck. Nothing can be like it used to now.” “But firstly let me ask him… was it fun when you killed my sister?” I turned around only to see an older man standing beside me. “It’s you that I’m asking Jung Il Soo.” “Sang Woo… what are you talking about?” so that’s Kim Sang Woo… the right hand of this bastard… “Years ago… you took my sister’s life Kim Joo Won. You stole her organs and placed them inside your daughter.” I looked at the older man. He had pain in his eyes and I could totally understand why. I knew well what it meant to have your most loved murdered for what? For a piece of like Jung Il Soo…
Kim Sang Woo took out his gun and pointed it at Jung Il Soo.
Now there were two of us threatening the lives of those two. “You’re… you’re that kid’s brother? Wow… I would have never imagined!” Jung Il Soo was laughing now “All these years you managed to pretend to be my right hand man although I did that? Wow now that’s what I call determination” “Watching you go down slowly has been my dream. Your daughter’s death was certainly a pleasure to watch. Losing your money was even better. And people slowly betraying you only made everything magical” Everything Kim Sang Woo said affected Jung Il Soo. It was clear in his face that he wanted Sang Woo to suffer.
Without expecting anything Jung Il Soo jumped at Kim Sang Woo.
I moved backwards wanting to protect Ha Neul at all costs and then pulled the gun towards him. “Jong In no… that’s not your fight…” “He killed my parents…” “And so did Choi Jin Ki… he was the one to kill your mother” the moment she said that my whole world fell apart. “Jung Il Soo killed your father” I turned to look at Mr. Choi. He had no expression in his face. Only an even smile that made me want to kill him.
I wanted to rip off that smile and make him pay alongside Jung Il Soo. Both of them w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter