Chapter Thirty Eight

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WARNING!!!! THERE ARE MENTIONS OF ABUSE ON THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER SO FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO READ IT JUST SKIP IT. I'M GOING TO PUT A SMALL DESCRIPTION OF WHAT HAPPENS AND SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER Ha Neul’s POV
“So tell me, what are you looking from me?” Jung Il Soo and Choi Jin Ki had come minutes after the Time Controller had left.
After they found me free, they tied me back to the chair and both of my captors were interrogating me in a way. “You’re not replying I see” A slap landed on my cheek making my skin crawl under his touch. On the other hand Mr. Choi was staring at us motionlessly as if thinking of what to do with me. “Speak damn it!” Jung Il Soo now screamed. In all honesty I hate every part of this. I felt scared and helpless…
Then again who wouldn’t in this kind of situation.
I tried calming down because all that mattered is how I’d manage to escape these two, especially when I’m tied like this. “I have nothing to say to you.” Another slap on my face even stronger than the previous one, throwing the chair and me behind.
The fall hit my head and yet again I felt it buzzing. “If you kill her now we won’t get any answers” Choi Jin Ki rose me up from the ground and made me face both of them yet again. “Why are you looking into this case?” he put his hand on my neck chocking me “If you don’t speak… you die” “Let’s see if you can kill me then, because I have nothing to say to the likes of you. Go ahead do whatever you want it’s not the first time I die” by now I was just saying whatever came in my mind. I wished stalling them would actually bring someone here. “Stop bluffing you ” Jung Il Soo had lost his temper while Mr. Choi remained calm. “Listen here girl. I know someone put you here and it’s either Oh Sehun along Kim Jong In or Kim Sang Woo, maybe even a combination of the them. The point is why?” he now got a chair and sat right in front of me. We were now on the same level. “I admit that I do like your bravery but your honesty is much appreciated, especially if you want to save your life.” “Do you really want to know? Then why don’t you answer my questions first?” In my back pocket I still had my recorder and it had got every little thing. From the moment I saw Mr. Choi enter the room to even now. “Why did you want to pin everything on Kim Jong In” “He was an easy target. A troubled kid who was abandoned by his real parents, he would turn berserk and go off killing everyone in front of him” “Is that why? You were his mentor! Jong In trusted you with his life and you… wanted him out from your way.” “He was a mare worker under me, you think I actually cared for him?” “I see no reason why you’re telling her Jin Ki. Cut the crap and let’s beat the hell out of her “ Mr. Choi kept staring at me, not paying any attention to Jung Il Soo, instead waiting for more questions and so I proceeded. “Who was the kid you killed?” “The son of a worker, we killed him to teach that man a lesson, he was going to give us to the police. I don’t think now he wants to go there anymore though, after all he has three other kids, and maybe he doesn’t want them gone any time soon. Unfortunately one of my workers saw what happened, not me of course but he saw the kid dying being shot to death so I had to take care of all security guards that night in case he spoke.” I felt my heart tighten. How could they do that to a kid, someone who hasn’t even lived half their life.
I wanted to cry for that poor boy, for the family who lost a son and a brother. “You were there too?” “Yes, along with Il Soo and Yamamoto, I hid when my workers appeared. The three of us had a bit of fun too. You have no idea how amusing children are when they try to stay alive” I hated those men even more.
How can Choi Jin Ki be so heartless when all he showed me in the beginning was someone kind and loving towards Jong In and all his workers.
Jung Il Soo was disgusting from the very beginning but Mr. Choi hid well behind his mask of innocence. “I understand you making Kim Jong In the murderer… but why did you have to kill his parents? You could just spare them” Choi Jin Ki smirked leaning a bit forward. “Because why not? I wanted to ruin his life and so u did. I went all the way and so I killed them” “You killed them?” as much shocking it was when hearing it. I was also really confused. From a previous conversation between Yamamoto and Jung Il Soo, it was only the second that took the life of Jong In’s parents… he never talked about Choi Jin Ki being involved.
So why is he now claiming to have done so? Are they trying to cover something else? It just doesn’t make any sense at all… “You didn’t know? Wow some kind of reporter you are…” he fell silent and then continued “I personally went there along with Jung Il Soo. I handled the mother, he handled the father.” They… they went together. They ruined Jong In’s li
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter