Chapter Nine

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ha Neul’s POV
“Hey guys!” I greeted my mom and brother once I entered the house. On my way here I was so worried about Jong In being found out that I literally run from the subway to here.
From what I see though, nothing has happened. My mom and brother were both sitting on the couch, staring at me at the same time. “Dumbo did you run here? Why are you so red?” gosh this brat and his nicknames.
I don’t know how he does it but everyday he has a new nickname for me. I love it really but not today. “What? Of course not. Why would I run here? It’s just really hot outside.” I smiled taking off my coat and hanging it beside the door. Only when I sat between them on the couch did I notice, that they were both staring at me as if I was someone crazy.
I looked in front of me deciding to ignore whatever they had to say. “It’s raining outside, are you sure it’s hot?” my mom said and I just stared at her. “Is it really? I totally didn’t notice oh my god” I pretended to laugh and the TV, just to avoid all the awkwardness coming from my side. I surfed through the channels, only to stop at one where they were reporting on Jong In’s case.
My anxiety got the best of me and I immediately turned off the TV. Am I exposing myself a bit? I just hope they don’t find out… at least not now. “You’re not sane, are you?” My mom hit my head. “By the way we really have to talk Ha Neul.” And now I know, they’re not here only to fill my fridge with food.
They’re here to talk about something serious and not knowing kills me. “You’ve been having night terrors again, haven’t you?” what? “No, I haven’t. Why would you think like this? It has stopped for a long time, you know too well” I smiled so as to reassure them that everything is fine. Truth is, i haven’t really been able to sleep well these past nights, but that doesn’t mean I’m having the night terrors back.
I had suffered a whole deal back then, especially when I was a kid. I didn’t know well back then that the dreams of me dying weren’t actually happening in this life, heck I wasn’t even aware that I was reincarnated, so having something like this happen to me was really scary. Back then of course my dad would be the one to calm me down, because my mom would cry with me, my brother was just a baby at that time so he was never aware of it, not until we were both older though.
That’s why when my dad was gone from th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter