Chapter Twelve

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ha Neul’s POV
Tomorrow we have a really busy day. Mr. Min texted me hours ago asking me how my investigation on the case was going. Even though this was the first day of the two-week break I asked, Mr. Min is still pushing me to be quick. Jong In was now on the bathroom, washing himself. We had just eaten lunch and before that he told me of the whole story that brought him to where he is now, he also showed me a paper that had fallen from his clothes the day I brought them here and that alone says a lot.
They didn’t want him to speak of what happened that day. But Jong In apparently doesn’t know himself. “What are you thinking so deeply?” I jumped at the voice behind me only to find the time controller staring at me, his hoodie covering his face. “You scared the hell out of me mate…” he laughed and came beside me. “Are you trying to clear his name Ha Neul?” I nodded, ignoring him and just typing everything Jong In told me into a nice article so that I could release it once the deadline was over. “Does he know that you plan on releasing this article without him even knowing?” “You know way too damn much… please shut up and just leave” “You shouldn’t do it. You know he’s going to be mad at you if you do that.” “I don’t care” “You should, do you want to be reborn and go through hell again? All of your past lives didn’t listen to me but so are you. I know you don’t feel like you love him as of now but it’s the only way for your cycle to end.” “I know… I’m just more interested in my own good for once. Let me do it, ok? After that I’ll see what happens when all of this is over” “Don’t fail me this time though” I sighed and the man disappeared. what am I supposed to do? I don’t even know at this point. Do I make this life enjoyable by following my dream or do I stop this whole situation?
This is so hard for me to do honestly but I love myself a little way too much this time. I shook my head from all the thoughts of whether I should release the article or just let it go, and just focused back on the article.
I had already wrote the intro presenting Kim Jong In as a misunderstood individual, I had already laid out his childhood and how much he loved the only family he ever got to know. This way we can approach the readers emotionally and make it easier for them to accept that he was frame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter