Chapter Forty One (ENDING)

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
I rushed inside the room after hearing the news… I couldn’t contain my feelings at this point so I just run and run ignoring everyone around me.
Ms. Man was so far behind me but I didn’t care I just had to run to be there with her, I had to be there with her. I opened the door abruptly, coming face to face with Man Dong Woo and a nurse inside the room. My heart was pounding so strongly I could hear it pumping blood all over my body.
I felt my face hot and I could feel the sweat running down my neck. I had to see Ha Neul. I walked past Dong Woo and the nurse and sat right beside Ha Neul, held her cold hands in mine making sure to warm them up. “I though the bullet hit you too… I had to see you right in front of me to make sure you were fine” I smiled as tears slipped down my cheeks and kissed her hand I held it tightly wanting to feel every bit of her. “Ha Neul… you’re awake.” “Of course I am you fool. Did you think I’d die with something like this, I’ve been through worse” “You’re such an idiot… why did you take the bullet for me? You shouldn’t have done something so stupid. Once you get out from here you’re getting a good scolding… just be sure of that” She proceeded to laugh, something which filled my whole world with light, but when she winced i felt really bad. “Damn… my tummy hurts” she placed her hands on there. “Don’t touch it… you were shot in the guts you fool… of course it’s going to hurt until it all heals.” “Oh wow, you don’t have to be so strict with me mom” I pinched her cheek making her chuckle a bit. Ha Neul woke up, I don’t think there’s anything more I’ve ever wanted other than this.
These past days I’ve wished she’d wake up, I prayed for her to be beside me and not leave me alone in this empty world.
Right now, she is the only family I have, of course with her comes a whole package as I have a mother-in-law and a brother-in-law. What more could I ask for?” “Ha Neul…” her mother appeared in the door, she was panting and she rushed beside Ha Neul hugged her tightly and didn’t let go for a whole five minute as she only cried. “I though you wouldn’t wake up… you stubborn stupid girl.” “What’s with all of you insulting me… first Dong Woo, then Jong In and now you. Damn the love y'all have for me. I’m overflown with it, be less lovable please” I laughed not being able to take my eyes off of Ha Neul. I was afraid she’d disappear again if I just turn around. “So… what happened at the trial? Dong Woo told me it was today” she asked taking turns staring once at me and once at her mother.
Her face now had turned serious and she seemed to be worried. “He’s going to pay for everything he’s done to us. And he’s staying in jail for life… no parole.” I saw her sigh in relief and a smile escaped her face. “Does this mean we’re done?” I nodded my head. Honestly I wanted to be alone with Ha Neul, no one inside just the two of us and speak to her, hug her… kiss her…
I stared at Ms. Man and Dong Woo and it seems they got my plea.
Ha Neul’s mom let her go from her arms and got up, she took her son by her hand and they exited the room. The nurse too left once she gave Ha Neul her medicine. “Why did they all leave?” she smiled while raising her eyebrow in a playful way. “It seems you don’t want to be alone with me” I sat on the bed beside her, staring right at her eyes. It all felt so right. “You’re so stupid you know that?”
Without even letting her respond I threw my arms around her and hugged her tightly. I didn’t want to let go… not yet at least. “I missed you so much Jong In” she wrapped her arms around my waist, I could feel the tears running from her eyes. “I really though I was going to die there, without you knowing where I was. Not only that but when that bastard shot I though the bullet got you too… I was afraid I couldn’t keep you alive Jong In. I was so afraid.” We parted from the hug just so I could look at her face. “You should have told me of your plan. I would have stopped you right there but even if you persisted at least I would know where you were. If they had killed you too… I don’t know what I would have done…” I wiped her tears off her cheeks and kissed her forehead. “I’m so glad you’re awake.” she smiled burring her head on my chest. “Jong In, I feel like we’re free right now” “We are free Ha Neul” She looked at me once more and this time we kissed. I cupped her face and kissed her like it was the last thing I’d do. ~~~ Another three had gone by and it was time for Ha Neul to get out from the hospital. Her wound would take a while to heal but it didn’t really matter.
I was carrying her bag of clothes on my right hand and on my left I was holding Ha Neul’s hand. We walked out from her room coming face to face with her mother. “Don’t forget to get your painkillers honey. Also don’t go and eat heavy food yet. No exercise either either. I’m still sad you won’t come back home but I’m glad Jong In is with you” she smiled at me and I returned her smile back. “You don’t have to worry mom, I listened to what the doctor told me, ok?” they hugged each other before we proceeded. We went outside from the hospital and hoped on inside my car. Since I was free off all charges right now, I had managed to go back to my house, took all of my stuff out from there and went outside.
To be honest I couldn’t stand being there for even a minute. The memories I had in that house were so good but the fact that I saw my parents dead in that place… I just didn’t want to stay. So I moved everything in Ha Neul’s house, of course after asking her. And she was more than glad that I wanted to stay with her. “Let’s go to our house now” I helped her put on her safety belt. She still had a problem with movements as her tummy would be in pain. I don’t blame her though…
I held her hand in mine and started the car. “I can’t wait to take a good shower in the house, or until I sleep on our bed. The idea is so tempting that once I step inside that’s exactly what I am going to do” “Just wait we’ll soon be there” she nodded her head and closed her eyes for a bit. Eventually falling asleep. After almost half an hour we reached our house. I shook Ha Neul lightly and she opened her eyes looking a bit dazed.
I exited the car and helped her get out as well. I took the bag from behind and soon we walked inside the building. By now the neighbors were staring at us. They probably knew who I was but I didn’t care. I had nothing to be afraid of. “Can you walk the stairs?” unfortunately there was no elevator for us to go upstairs so for a moment I really though I should carry her myself. “Of course I can Jong In, don’t worry about a thing” we managed to go halfway until she winced from the pain. “You still can?” she shook her head looking at me with her puppy eyes. At that moment I felt my heart melt and so I left down her bag and took her in my arms carrying her until we reached our door. She opened and went inside while I proceeded to pick up the bag.
I closed the door behind me and watched Ha Neul remove her jacket. Seeing as she was struggling with her shoes though I kneeled and removed them for her. “I feel so bad that you’re doing every
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter