Chapter Twenty

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
Ha Neul and I were in the car, she had put on some music and we were both silently listening to it.
After what happened today we’re both kind of shocked and tired…
The things they did to us was pretty ed up. “Can you actually believe it?” Ha Neul finally let out her frustration. We had just finished talking with another co-worker of mine and the things he told us… he went through the same thing I did.
Only for him no one came out to say he was a murderer. “Jong In this is crazy. You refused to leave your job and your parents got murdered. Mr. Song refused and his pregnant wife had an accident… and now? She’s dead while their baby is currently in an infant incubator. This is so messed up!” She slammed her hand on the car window, she really looked like she was ready to cry. “It’s not only me who went through it, that’s how it seems” I stopped the car and just turned off everything. “The more we find out, the worse it gets Ha Neul… I feel so tired” it’s been so long since I could calm down and be carefree. But I’m a framed murderer and only two people believe that. Not only that but other people are suffering too. That man… he lost his wife and there’s a possibility his own child won’t survive either.
Both of us are having it really hard at the moment. At this point it might be better to surrender to this ty game. “Don’t feel tired yet. This is not even the beginning. This is the start of everything Jong In. We’re taking this to the end. Whether you like it or not.” She seems quite angry with this whole situation… I don’t blame her though. “What can we even do? We’re both helpless people. Do you really think we have the power to prove my innocence? To give justice to my parents and to that man’s family?”
Here I am I’m yelling at her and for what? Because I’m tired. She really doesn’t deserve getting involved with me. What if something happens to her even if she doesn’t release that article? “I have an idea…but I know you’re not going to agree with it.” She sighed turning her full body to me. Once again we shared that moment between us where we stare in each other’s eyes and yet again I felt calm and safe. “Tell me Ha Neul, it might be something idiotic but it’s worth listening to it” she always has crazy ideas so this is no exception.
As long as she doesn’t put herself in danger then I can easily accept it. “I’m going to follow Jung Il Soo and then I’m going to get closer to him so I can get out the truth…” Ha Neul’s POV
“There’s no way in hell I’m letting you do that Ha Neul, forget it. I’m going to pretend you never even said it” I knew Jong In wouldn’t like this, but we have to resolve this one way or another. At this point it doesn’t even matter how we approach the situation, it seems that if we don’t talk to Jung Il Soo, or fool him some kind of way, then we’re getting nowhere with Jong In’s case.
We have to resolve this no matter what and if this is the way then let it be. “You’re not going to even consider this?” I tried to change his mind but it looks like it’s going to be hard. “No. Don’t even speak about it. You hear me?” I could see the anger building up inside him. I know what I said sound crazy and dangerous as but it’s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter