Chapter Thirty Seven

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
“What do you mean you can’t track the IP?” “I mean that I can’t track the IP it’s not traceable and it seems that Man Ha Neul didn’t know either. Which means out hands are tied, we can try everything to find her but it’s going to be really hard.” No way… what will she do if we don’t find her? What if she’s in trouble by now? Maybe Jung Il Soo has already found out about her sending those recordings to the police… I can’t even stand the thought of her being in danger right now. “Then what can I do to find her?” I felt numb on the inside, as if every words coming out from my mouth were only programmed to be said. “We tried looking at the place you left him that day you told us but there was nothing there either… So I don’t think we can held with anything as of now.” I brushed my hair behind with my fingers thinking of any way I could find out where that bastard was staying. The fact that Ha Neul was there was well known and the recording she took even confirmed it… “Detective Zhang, I want you to know that if I find her I’m going to proceed without you. I’m not going to let her down like this and the more late I am the more I fear for her safety…” “You still need protection Kim Jong In.” “I don’t Detective. I know how to protect myself… I’m going to find her and you’ll be notified the moment I do but don’t expect me to wait” I got up wearing my coat and went right outside where Sehun was yet again waiting for me. “What did Detective Zhang tell you?” I shook my head as a response and he got it without me going into further details “Then what are we gonna do Jong In?” “I don’t know Sehun… I’m trying to think of everything I can possibly do but nothing comes to mind. I feel so… helpless. What if she’s in danger?” he patted my back and started the car. “Don’t worry, I got your back. We’re going to find her on way or another. Sehun and I went yet again everywhere we could. Her brother too was looking for her and he had lied to their mother, but how long could he even hide that for?
We went to her house, workplace and every place she loved for who knows how many times. “It’s going to be so hard Jong In” Sehun sighed. “Thank you for everything you’re doing Sehun… If I didn’t have you then I don’t know what I’d do. I’d really be lost trying to find Ha Neul in places she didn’t even visit…” “No need for thanking, you’ve done the same for me after all, and now your case is far more serious than mine… of course I’m going to help” In those moments of misery I managed to smile… that was hard too. Suddenly Sehun stepped on the brakes so hard I felt like I was gonna be thrown from the windshield, had it not been for the safety belt then I’d really been thrown outside.
I stared at what he did but saw nothing. Sehun looked scared and in shock, he came out from the car and so did i. “What happened Sehun?” I went right beside me and he spoke… but he wasn’t speaking to me. “What?!” he paused as if someone else was talking to him. Sehun was still looking at empty space “Are you sure she’s there you geezer?” another pause “Then come in and lead us!” Sehun finally turned to look at me. “Come inside right now Jong In, I know where Ha Neul is.” Wh… what? How? “How?” “The Time Controller found her… she’s…” Sehun paused starting the engine and going as fast as we could possibly go to somewhere I didn’t even know… “She’s in danger Jong In… that’s what the Time Controller told me” Ha Neul’s POV
~One hour ago~
“That was so tiring, don’t you think?” Jung Il Soo winked at me I wanted to throw up but having the Time Controller with me anything he did wasn’t as scary. “Where did my brother go?” Kim Sang Woo took us to the apartment and after that I didn’t know where he was, from what I go he went to do some errand Jung Il Soo gave him. Something which meant we were alone, only workers of the house around us… As if he had everything planned… “He went to pick up something I asked for.” He sat on his couch staring at me. I stood behind him arms crossed not moving one bit just like an army soldier.
I really didn’t want to go close to him. “Mr. Jung, your friend is here” the housekeeper announced when she entered the livingroom. For a moment I wondered what she meant by friend, Jung Il Soo knew well who she meant and I too wondered who it was.
All that curiosity though left when I saw who the fri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter