Chapter Nineteen

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ha Neul’s POV
“ you scared me old man…” I jumped up when I saw the dark figure appear all of a sudden in front of me. “I’m not old. You should really stop this joke Man Ha Neul” I mocked the Time Controller while still cooking for the perfect noodles. “You should really start giving signs when you’re getting here like I don’t know getting a phone and sending a text message saying your will be here in 5” “You’re too out of control young lady. It will not do you good” he sat on the chair in front of me “Anyway I didn’t mean to come see you but somehow I ended up right in front of you.” “How ty of a job are you doing this days Mr. Timer?” “Are you going to give me nicknames too now? As if six other people were not enough” “Then go to those who don’t call you like this. You’re really infuriating you know” He came beside me removing his hoodie. To be honest he was not an old man. His appearance was that of a really handsome thirty year old man.
Throughout the years he’s been like a father figure to me. Guiding me and helping me every time I need help and then taking me to my next life every time I die. “I’ve decided to ignore you completely. Now tell me has there been any progress with you and that Kim Jong In?” I pointed the knife in my hand at him but he didn’t flinch at all. Well there’s no reason for him to, he’s not even alive. “Progress with what? Our love life or his murder case?” I tried to be as sarcastic as possible “Both.” I left everything down and just turned to him with my arms crossed. I had this feeling inside me. This kind of feeling that just told me it’s going to get worse. “Love wise there is a really small progress. And before you complain we’ve know each other for barely a week.” I paused going to the chair he was sitting before. “As for the case… this is going to be so tiring. I really don’t know if we’ll make it this time either…” He crossed his arms and sighed. He did seem like he was thinking about the situation. “Can’t you just help this once? I know you shouldn’t interfere in humans affairs but… I don’t think I can do it anymore” “Man Ha Neul, you know I can’t. Even if I did help you then it’s not even going to count” This is so ty… why can’t he just help us and let me not remember any of this.
At least the situation is not as bad as it has always been, because as of now no one has been in danger of dying and I hope it really stays like that. “Anyway, I’m leaving now. I have to meet another one of your likes” he smiled at me and with a snap of his fingers he disappeared leaving a bit of gold dust behind. But for some kind of reason the Time Controller was back in my house, in the same kitchen with me. “Did you forget something old man? Why do you keep coming here?” my sense for jokes is back and I’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter