Chapter Twenty Six

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So I've decided to treat you guys with one more chapter for this week since the previous one wasn't that interesting and nothing really happened so here it is. Jong In’s POV
“Are you ready to take it all in?” I kissed the top of her head wanting to reassure her that it is fine to say everything she found out about and soon she did. “So… the man you went to protect that day, Jung Il Soo, is as we found out the worst kind of man. He cares only about money and himself. As we confirmed he is deep involved in drugs, organ and woman trafficking and anything else you can imagine.” That’s something I already knew nothing that could faze me. From the very beginning I knew that Jung Il Soo was not a man of honor. “The day you guys went to protect him, the police was already hunting him down and he managed to protect himself by having all five of you involved.” She took a deep breath and continued “When you all arrived at the destination, a young child maybe 12 was already there, he was a workers child but Jung Il Soo misunderstood it and though the child was sent by an enemy so he beat up the kid…” What… this doesn’t make sense at all, wouldn’t my co-workers say that? Now that I think about it Lee Jung Soon said something about it… he didn’t really explain the situation but, he did mention it.
Could this be what he meant? “The kid Jong In, he was shot dead in front of Lee Jung Soon, your other co-workers weren’t really present when it happened so they didn’t know.” “I get all of this.” I paused her wanting to know more “Jung Il Soo is a horrible man to have done that let alone to a child… but what do I and my family have to do about this?” I sighed staring at her eyes. A tear slipped down her cheek but at that point I was feeling numb myself, I wasn’t really able to connect all the dots of what had happened that day.
Some of us stayed behind, some other went inside while only one witnessed the whole situation. “Those who work under Jung Il Soo once should never be able to work under no one. That’s what he said about all five of you.” She got up from the bed pacing back and forth until I grabbed her hand so she could continue. “As for your parents Jong In… the reason all of this happened is because, they wanted to pin the murder of that child to someone and they realized you’d be the best because you were an adopted child, someone who could easily be framed just because of that” What… no way they wanted to frame me? I was probably the only one not involved to the core so why did it have to be me of all people.
They killed the only people I loved because they wanted to frame me for a murder I didn’t commit… they killed my mom who took care of me and made me the person I am today, they killed my dad who got me out from that bubble of isolation when I was youn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter