Chapter Twenty Five

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
I still can’t understand why Ha Neul would tell her brother about us knowing each other. The whole situation seems tiring and this is not my only concern but also the fact that Ha Neul has most probably disappeared somewhere without me even knowing is seriously freaking me out. “So Ha Neul has been helping you from the very beginning?” I nodded my head not daring to speak a word in front of her brother.
Despite his age he definitely looks older than me. There’s this maturity he has on his face that makes it look like this. “And I’m really thankful for that towards her” I wanted to make sure my words sounded sincere. Imagine if the family members of the woman you like hate you, it’s going to be hard to get their acceptance.
I’m also labeled a murderer so that makes it ten time worse. “My sister told me everything so you don’t have to feel so tense… whatever my sister says I believe, just so you know.” He gave me a smile and somehow that made things a bit better. Kindness runs in the family doesn’t it… “Thanks for believing her words” “So why did your sister decide it would be better to bring Jong In to your house? Did she go somewhere?” Sehun asked, he too was dragged in here along with me. “That she didn’t say. But I can do this one favor” his phone started ringing and he jumped up. “Where are you?” on the other side of the phone I could hear Ha Neul’s voice… she was coming here to pick me up. “Is she coming?” I asked her brother Dong Woon. Honestly I couldn’t wait to see her, it’s like my heart is longing to see her, it’s missing her. “In ten minutes she said she’ll be here, that’s why you should be ready to leave” Without waiting for a second I got up and wore my jacket and scarf sitting beside the door.
I was counting the minutes passing so I could finally see Ha Neul and ask her where the hell she’s been. The thought that she went and did something stupid scares the out of me. The bell rang and Dong Woon opened the door.
The moment I saw Ha Neul enter the house I run to hold her in my arms. “Where the have you been Man Ha Neul? Why did you disappear like that, do you even know how worried I was about you?” I couldn’t let her go or rather I didn’t want to.
It felt so nice having her inside my arms… “Sorry” That’s all she had said, a plain sorry.
Something had happened and I could tell just by the sound of her voice. “What happened?” I parted from that warm hug to stare at her face, I had to see how she was feeling.
She was in a bad mood, so bad to the point she was avoiding my eyes. Something that shows comfort between us suddenly was awkward. “I… I can’t tel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter