Chapter Thirteen

Reincarnation: Unavoidable Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jong In’s POV
After Ha Neul had laid her head on my shoulder, she fell asleep there. I didn’t want her to have a stiff body because of me that’s why I laid her on the couch she slept to comfort me.
For the rest of the day she didn’t wake up at all. She is either way too tired or something is making her feel down. It was nighttime and after spending the rest of the day silently so as to not wake up Ha Neul, it was time for me to follow her in dreamland.
After a few hours of sleep though I could hear her screams and I woke up immediately going to her side and trying to wake up. “Ha Neul wake up!” I shook her really hard but she wasn’t opening her eyes. Instead she was screaming even louder than before. She was drenched in sweat and her face was full of tears. “LET ME GO! DON’T TOUCH ME” I couldn’t do anything at this point so I just stayed beside her until she finally woke up. She was scared, she was frightened and the more she stared at me the more she cried.
At that moment I didn’t know what to do, I was feeling helpless I wanted to do something for her but she was so weak right now.
I wrapped my hands around her and so did she. She hugged me tightly her head buried in my chest. “It’s ok Ha Neul… I’m here with you” I caressed her head as she kept crying in my arms. “It’s ok, everything is going to be fine” she breathed in and out and soon I helped her back to sleep. For the rest of the night I couldn’t sleep. I was way too worried about Ha Neul that I just sat with my back on the couch holding her hand the whole night… // “Goodmorning Jong In” I opened my eyes the moment I heard Ha Neul’s voice. “What happened last night?” I got up from the floor and laid on the couch she was sleeping. “You had a night terror… you were screaming so bad that I had to stay by your side.” She covered her face letting out a deep breath. “I’m so so sorry Jong In, I didn’t know it was this bad.” I could see the sadness in her eyes. “You shouldn’t have lied to your mother when she asked you whether you got them back or not.” I placed my head on the pillow she was sleeping on, and she was just right above my head. I admit at that moment I was tempted to use her lap as a pillow, but that’d be so weird if I attempted it.
Maybe I’d deserve to get slapped too. “I didn’t lie… this is my first night terror after ten years…” she leaned back and I could see the tears in her eyes. It really made me feel bad… she’s such a nice person she doesn’t deserve anything like this. I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter