Chapter 14

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woollim High

 

Teacher’s lounge;

“What’s up with that face?” Howon smiled and immediately welcomed Sunggyu with a hug; you see it’s okay if Howon hugged him actually Howon is the only one who is allowed to touch him, “How are you, Sunggyu? We missed you.”

“I’m fine, Seonsaeng-nim and missed you all.”

“Woohyun told me, congratulation and if you need anything ask me I’ve been through this twice.”

“Thank you; I would really appreciate it.”

“Make sure you come tonight! No excuses, Araso?”

“I’ll bring him with me; babe do you have an exam or something?”

“I don’t know” He knows he was sulking that brat!!

The three sat on their chairs, “Bring it over; we will help you.”

“Thank you, Seonsaeng-nim.”

“What’s up with that pout?” Howon frowned at Woohyun, “What did you do to him? I thought you missed him; you kept on whining on how much you missed him and when you have him around you make him sad!”

“Me!!! I didn’t do anything! Ask him.”

“Ajusshi let’s not talk about it.”

“See it’s his fault.”

Key and Dongwoo joined the gang too, only Sunggyu this time showed his disapproval to have Key with them at the same table,

“How are you Sunggyu?”

“I’m good, thank you Seonsaeng-nim.”

“Sunggyu, we meet again” Key tried to blend in and be nice? But Sunggyu frown deepened and looked the other way.

“Ajusshi, my dad is waiting for me, I have to go.”

“I’ll walk you.”

“Ani, I can walk alone, stay with that stupid white-”

Yup, I saved my boy from embarrassing Key and covered his mouth just in time; I like Key he is a good friend and very understanding he didn’t blame me or get mad at me when I got back to Sunggyu. I didn’t even make things clear between us not until I was sure I had Sunggyu between my hands. I think I made my boy upset he pushed my hand off him and walked away.

 

I was going to follow him; Hoya didn’t need to push me, all I wanted is to sip the last sip from my coffee, I need coffee to deal with my boy, for god sake, he is fast when did he find Myungsoo and Sungjong!!

“Hyung, don’t you have classes?”

“I do, but later I’m going now, did you see dad?”

“Yeah, he gave me extra money something about not wanting me to starve? I thought he left he said he is leaving like almost an hour ago.”

Sunggyu smiled finally understanding his father’s intention; his old man was trying to cheer him up, his father told him not to look for him until he calls, “How are you Sungjong?”

“Good, we missed having you around Hyung.”

“Well I wish I’d say the same, I don’t miss this school at all~~~~.”

“Hyung~~~~.”

“I’m kidding; I missed you too.”

Sungjong spotted Woohyun coming towards them, so he waved happily, “Seonsaeng-nim~~.”

“Boys, go back to class you’re going to be late” Woohyun then took Sunggyu’s hand, “And you, let’s talk before you leave.”

“Seonsaeng-nim, you know Sunggyu?”

“Yes, Sungjong.”

“When did you meet him?”

“Stay out of this Sungjong and go to class.”

“Our family is close” Sunggyu answered the younger

“Sunggyu Hyung, Seonsaeng-nim is dating someone careful he won’t see you holding hands.”

Sunggyu pulled his hand from Woohyun’s hold, earning a cute whine from the elder, “Why~~~? Give it back, Yah Sungjong it’s your fault go to class!!!”

“We don’t want your date to see us, right?”

“Are you dumb!! You are my date.”

Sungjong covered his mouth dramatically, “Omg Seonsaeng-nim!!! He is the one!!!!”

“Yes, Sungjong are you happy now?” Sungjong nodded like a dreamy teenager watching a romantic movie, “Now can you please go to class so that I speak to my boy?”

“Seonsaeng-nim~~~~~, that’s so romantic, can I come too????”

“Sungjong, GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sungjong bowed and left fast before he makes his teacher angrier, and he ends up in detention, Sunggyu, on the other hand, rolled his eyes and continued walking followed by Woohyun, “You didn’t have to yell at him, Ajusshi.”

“Wait, wait” Woohyun grabbed the younger’s hand and dragged him into one of the empty classes and made sure to close the door pinning Sunggyu to the door, “What’s wrong babe?”

“Ajusshi, I’m not ready to get married” Sunggyu lowered his eyes, “I’m sorry.”

“Who said anything about marriage now?”

“Are you an idiot!! Ajusshi, you proposed!! Yah, did you change your mind already???”

“And I meant it, silly”, Woohyun caressed Sunggyu’s cheeks warmly “I want to marry you but not today or tomorrow, what I meant is we get engaged first so that it would be easier for us, and move in together it will be much easier for me to take care of you.”

“Can I think about it first?”

“Of course,” Woohyun leaned to peck Sunggyu’s lips, “I don’t like it when you’re upset, babe, just talk to me, and we can work things out, I promise.”

“Araso, then don’t sit with stupid white hair at the same table.”

My jealous boy, so he was just jealous and as bad as this might make me look, I loved when he is jealous it makes me happy, and I got to say I love the way he shows it, he has his way, I mean that pout is to die for, to be honest.

“He is my colleague.”

“And your ex!!!”

“It was only two dates or was it three? I didn’t even complete that last date.”

“Wah, you seem sorry that you didn’t get to complete it!!”

“Yeah imagine getting ditched like that!”

“Fine, go and take him on a date, you don’t have to hold back because of me.”

Woohyun nodded, “Araso, it would be a nice idea.”

“Ajusshi~~~~~~~~~~~.”

And cut, Sunggyu’s tears are red-line to me, I don’t cross it, and I definitely don’t have the intention to make him cry for fun. No one is worth these tears, not even me if it were for me, I wouldn’t let them fall, but I can’t control those things it’s out of my hands.

Sunggyu closed his eyes when his boyfriend leaned and kissed his eyes it made him want to cry, even more, he knew Woohyun was teasing him because he was smiling all the time but he couldn’t control his emotions those damn tears won’t stop falling!!

Seeing how bad Sunggyu is crying, Woohyun thought it would be a good idea to let him sit down and calm down, he understands how his emotions are roller-coaster now that he is pregnant.

No words exchanged, Woohyun simply hugged the younger and waited for him to stop crying, he felt bad for teasing him like that.

“I’m sorry babe, don’t cry” Sunggyu nodded wiping his tears, “How can I let you go like this now!!”

“I’m fine, don’t worry.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hmm, can you come over tonight and sleep with me? Please? I don’t want to sleep alone tonight.”

“Yeah, sure” Woohyun hugged Sunggyu again, “I’ll ask someone to cover for my place.”

“Is it okay?”

“Yeah I’ll talk to the principle, he’ll understand.”

“I have to go; my dad is waiting for a long time.”

“Tell him I say hi.”

 

 

Yadong House

 

“Baby, we need to talk.”

“About what?” Dongwoo’s fingers worked his husband’s shirt; he is getting that baby, “Why don’t we save it for later?”

“No!” Howon sounded and looked serious to the point Dongwoo actually stopped what he was doing, “I went to the doctor.”

“Why? Are you sick, baby?”

“A-Ani, it’s just- you wanted a baby so bad, and I usually get pregnant easy but- nothing!”

“Baby~~” Dongwoo hugged his husband tight, “It’s okay, it will happen at the right time.”

“I can’t have more babies.”

“What! Baby, I thought we talked about this, you want this as much as I do.”

“I can’t have more babies medically.”

Dongwoo stood up shocked, “T-This isn’t happening! Why!”

“Can you please sit down.”

“I’m fine like this, tell me why?”

Howon stood in front of his husband, “Remember when you stayed with your dad for a month?”

“Yeah, when he was sick I remember.”

“I had surgery.”

“WHAT!!”

“Can you not yell?”

“When were you planning on telling me!!”

“Never, it wasn’t a big deal.”

“Not a big deal!! You’re saying you can’t get pregnant because of it!”

“I didn’t know it will affect me trying to conceive again!! Why are you upset I gave you two beautiful children can’t you be happy about it and be thankful!!”

“It’s not about getting pregnant anymore; it’s about you hiding things from me.”

“I was considerate; your dad was close to death.”

“How would that make me look if anything happened to you while I was gone!! People will think I’m a bad husband, how could you risk putting me in that situation!!”

“Aw, you’re worried about how others think of you?” Howon backed from Dongwoo’s touch, “And here I thought it’s because you were worried about me!”

“Honey, that’s not what I meant I’m worried about you too.”

“Yeah right!! You, selfish !!” Howon pushed Dongwoo again “Get your hands off me and don’t try to be nice to me when our friends are here!”

“I love you~~~.”

“And I love myself only!!! Now off.”

 

Later that day

Living room; friends gathering

“Sunggyu, you came” Howon welcomed Sunggyu with a hug, “How do you feel?”

“Tired, Seonsaeng-nim my stomach hurt a lot.”

“Come to lay down here, put your feet up.”

“I’ve got you babe” Woohyun rested his boyfriend’s head on his lap, playing with his hair, “better?”

“Hmm, a little.”

“I’ll bring a hot water bottle for you” Howon then looked at his husband and ordered, “You, don't you need to leave? Out, out!!!”

“What did you do to him?” Heechul asked when Howon left; anyone would notice Yadong are fighting “It has to be big, he looks angry.”

“It’s a long story, but to cut it short I messed up big time!!”

“Seonsaeng-nim loves you, just apologise.”

“My boy is right” Woohyun leaned to kiss Sunggyu’s forehead, “Just apologise."

"I'll try again tonight, later guys I have to get back to school."

Dongwoo waved goodbye and left, "Baby, you’re warm.”

“The doctor said it’s fine.”

Heechul pressed his palm over the younger’s forehead, but it was smacked away fast by his protector, “Yah, don’t touch him!!”

“Why~~~~, Howon just hugged him.”

“Howon doesn’t have feelings towards him!!”

“Ajusshi, don’t fight with my professor, be nice.”

“Aww~~~, Sunggyu~~~, for the first time in eight years I’m happy I’m a professor.”

“Babe~~, don’t encourage him and you’re still young you don’t know anything, stay out of this.”

Sunggyu raised his head obviously annoyed, “No, I’m not!!!”

“Babe~~~ lay down again.”

“No, I’ll go look for Seonsaeng-nim, enjoy your time with these adults.”

Heechul chuckled when Sunggyu left, “Boy, you’re in big trouble mister.”

“Shut up.”

“Do you like Sunggyu too Heechul?” Key asked when Sunggyu left; he doesn’t dare to talk in Sunggyu’s presence the boy is scary, 

“Yah, don’t ask him that question.”

“Why? He seems interesting in him.”

Heechul nodded shamelessly, “I even asked him out, but that old man won.”

“I’m not old!!!”

“Well, he calls Ajusshi and calls me professor.”

“Because you are his professor!!”

“I have a solution, since me and Woohyun got along for a while how about we resume our relationship and you give Sunggyu to Heechul?”

Key made it sound like a joke, but he wasn’t kidding I didn’t even dare laugh along with Heechul and Key because I knew it was far from a joke, I just hope Sunggyu didn’t hear him.

But as usual, I have bad luck in everything, as if everything I wish for happens the other way around!!!

“If you could make him forget about me, then do it,” Sunggyu said calmly sitting back next to Woohyun

“I don’t want anyone else, can we talk about something else!” Woohyun tried to change the topic

“Are you willing to give me your boyfriend for one day Sunggyu? Because I’m up for that challenge.”

“Yah, Key stop!!”

“Yes.”

“Wah, you’re so confident for a young boy.”

“Key this isn’t funny, cut it out” This time Howon interfered, no matter how bratty Sunggyu was, he won’t be able to win this talk with him.

"You do realise I was the only one in his mind even when he was dating you."

“If Woohyun was willing to spend the night at someone else’s bed while he has you in his head then it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“W-What!”

“Key!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter