Royalxvampire

Neo vampire oneshots

A/N I wrote this, because I wanted to write what I had in mind for ''Finding My Way To You''. It will turn out differently in the story, this is just kind of a draft. Don't worry, I will continue with my stories. I just need to find time to write something. 

Taekwoon and his family were on the run. The citizens of the Kingdom had declared war against the Jung family, because they no longer wanted to wait for Taekwoon to step up as their king. Taekwoon wanted to take the crown of his father, but his father wasn't ready to give up on that yet. Now that Taekwoon was back at his old lifestyle, he finally understood how the citizens felt. He has lived among them for about 6 years in the UK, so Taekwoon could tell by now what the people needed. The carriage with the Jung family drove further and further away from the palace, while the citizens kept running after the carriage.

''Mum.... I'm scared.'' Ji Seul sniffed and looks at the Queen. Everyone was terrified, so Ji Seul had the right to feel scared.

''I know honey, but we will find a place where we can hide until it's safe again to return.'' the Queen smiled and looked at her other children. Her gaze stopped at Taekwoon, who only sighed out of frustration.

''Taekwoon my dear, are you okay? You seem more quiet than you usually are.'' the Queen said in a concerned tone and placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon looked at her hand and it took a while before he managed to look her straight in the eyes. Taekwoon nodded and looked back outside. Taekwoon was overwhelmed by the fact that they had to run away from the palace while he still had to get used to his old lifestyle again.

''Honey, just give him some time.'' the King smiled at his wife, who smiled back in response. Taekwoon returned from his studies just a few weeks ago and he thought he could live the life he lived before he left to the UK, but the citizens of the Kingdom had decided it was time for a change. They had declared war and their main target was the King, they wanted him to step away from the throne and to give Taekwoon that position. 

Taekwoon looked outside of the window of the carriage, as they entered an area which Taekwoon has never seen before. Rumor has it that this area has been claimed by supernatural creatures, but Taekwoon didn't believe those rumors. As long as he hasn't seen any of these creatures, Taekwoon didn't buy it.

''Mum, where are we? I'm scared.'' Ji Yeon whined and crawled up on the Queen's lap. The Queen wrapped her arms around the little Ji Yeon and rubs over her cheek. To Taekwoon, it's cruel that the citizens declared war and that a young girl like Ji Yeon had to go through this. But he realised that when the people are done with something, they don't have mercy for anything or anyone.

''Your Majesty, I don't think we can continue the trip. The carriage is stuck into the ground.'' one of the coachmen said and both looked at the Jung family. Ji Yeon immediately starts to cry and the Queen holds the little girl even tighter against her. The King looks to his wife and the Queen looks back at him, both had no idea what to do now.

''We can't just stay here! What if the creatures that live here attack us?'' Han Seol cries and it doesn't take long before the other Jung children start to cry. Yet again, Taekwoon remained silent. The family then gets out of the carriage and a feeling of fear immediately rises in the chest of each member of the Jung family. Even Taekwoon is scared, because he has never been in this area before. He didn't even know about this area, probably because his parents never knew about this area either.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It took about an hour before the family has reached a shelter. It didn't look abandoned, but it didn't look like someone lived in here either. Taekwoon wondered how long they had to stay here, because Taekwoon didn't want to stay here too long. What would happen if he went back on his own? Would the citizens be happy? Would they hate him? Taekwoon wasn't sure, but he didn't want to think too long about it either.

Then, someone pushed Taekwoon against the wall and Taekwoon can tell these hands are cold. Taekwoon's eyes widen when red eyes are looking at him. 

''Taekwoon, are you okay?'' the King asked and Taekwoon looked at the King to give him a simple nod. Taekwoon wasn't okay at all, but he couldn't let his father know that he was scared. He didn't want his dad to be more concerned.

''Well well well, the prince who had returned from his studies abroad.'' the young man in front of Taekwoon said and Taekwoon felt his heart beating faster, much to the pleasure of the young creature which pushed Taekwoon at the wall. The young man smiled and let go of Taekwoon's left hand, before he through Taekwoon's long black locks.

''W-What are you?'' Taekwoon stutted and swallowed. The young man took a step closer to Taekwoon and his lips curled up into a smile when he smelled the sweet scent of Taekwoon's royal blood. He really wanted to taste Taekwoon's sweet blood, he really wanted the young prince to be his. Ever since he knew of Taekwoon's existence, he developped a crush for the young prince. He was crushed when it was announced that Taekwoon left to study abroad, he really thought that Taekwoon would find someone abroad who he would love.

''My prince, I am a vampire. I am one of the vampires that live in this area. It's an honor that you and your family are here.'' the vampire said and his red eyes were glowing even more. Taekwoon froze when he heard this. He never believed that creatures like vampires existed, Taekwoon only thought that vampires only lived in stories. At the same time, the rest of the Jung family looked into Taekwoon's direction with fear shown in their eyes. To them, this vampire is about to kill the heir to the throne. But Taekwoon knew better by now, because vampires would only attack when they feel threatened or when they were hungry. The young vampire heard Taekwoon's heart beating faster and his hand slid down from Taekwoon's hair to Taekwoon's chest.

''My prince, don't feel scared. We don't want to make you and the rest of the royal family feel scared, we want you to feel welcome here. And my name is Cha Hakyeon.'' the vampire introduced himself and Taekwoon nodded as he accepted the words of the vampire. The red eyes of the vampire softened, but he refused to let go of Taekwoon. Either the King wanted it or not, but Taekwoon was going to be his. 

''I'm sorry if this is intimidating to you my prince, but I like you a lot. If my heart would beat, it would beat as fast as yours. Ever since I knew about you, I developped a crush for you. My undead heart broke when I heard that you went abroad to focus on your studies.'' Hakyeon confessed and Taekwoon's eyes widen when he heard this confession. No one ever told him that they had a crush on him, let alone a vampire. But Taekwoon didn't feel anything for him yet, he met this vampire just now.

Hakyeon hoped that Taekwoon would accept his confession and to his relief, Taekwoon did so. Taekwoon nodded without any expression, but that was enough for Hakyeon not to feel rejected.

''Let me take you and the rest of your family inside and let me and the clan take care of you. We promise we will not harm you.'' Hakyeon looked up once again at Taekwoon, who nodded yet again. Hakyeon sensed that Taekwoon no longer felt scared and that made Hakyeon smile once again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon and grabbed his hand. Taekwoon wanted to pull back, but the touch of the vampire seemed to affect him. Why was he under the spell of this vampire? He couldn't be together with this vampire, because he will die and Hakyeon will live forever.

The two walked back to the rest of the family and the King and the Queen sighed out of relief when they saw that Taekwoon was unharmed. They would've killed the vampire with their bare hands, because they know how vampires can be around humans.

''Your Majesty, I am sorry that I made you feel concerned about your son. But I didn't mean to make you feel like that, because I will never do such a thing to your son. But let me take you inside where the clan and I will take care of you for as long as needed.'' Hakyeon said and bowed towards the Jung family. He and Taekwoon enter the shelter and the rest of the family follow the two inside. Once inside, three other vampires came towards Hakyeon and the royal family. The three of them bowed and Taekwoon was the first who bowed in return.

''Your Highness, may I introduce you to Ren, Ravi and Hongbin? They are a part of my clan. Guys, may I introduce you to the mighty Jung family?'' Hakyeon spoke and smiled when he looked at Taekwoon. The three vampires introduced themselves to the royal family and bowed once again when they looked at Taekwoon.

''It's an honor to have you here, Your Majesty. Let us take care of you and your family as long as needed.'' Ren stepped forward and smiled. Just like Hakyeon, Ren was also interested in the Jung family. But he wasn't having a crush on Taekwoon like Hakyeon developped, Ren rather wanted to know when Taekwoon was becoming the new king of the Kingdom. The Kingdom needed a king like Taekwoon and Ren agreed with the citizens, who feared them. 

The King and the Queen were sceptical about the vampires as they only wanted to protect their children against the vampires, but Hakyeon hoped he could show that they didn't want to hurt any of the Jung children. Taekwoon felt Hakyeon's grip on his hand tighten, but he decided to let Hakyeon do whatever he wanted. He didn't want to be attacked and being left for dead. Shivers ran down Taekwoon's spine when he felt Hakyeon's breath in his neck. Taekwoon now realised how badly Hakeyon wanted him to be his, but Taekwoon had to get to know Hakyeon better before he would give in to him.

''I wanna have a little chat with the prince, so would the three of you guide the royal family to the livingroom? Remember, make them feel like they're home. Don't scare them off.'' Hakyeon looks at the three vampires, who nod in response. Ravi, Ren and Hongbin guide the royals to the livingroom and Hakyeon takes Taekwoon with him to a big room which is known as their diningroom. 

''So Your Majesty, what brings you here?'' Hakyeon asked and sat down at the diningroom, Taekwoon soon followed. Minutes passed and Taekwoon started to feel more and more comfortable.

''We're on the run. The citizens has declared war against my father and the citizens threatened to kill my father if he doesn't step down and hand over the crown to me. Both me and my father aren't ready yet for this change, so we want to wait with it. But out of the blue, a servant bursted into my room and told me I had to pack my stuff. I didn't know why, but I realise now why we had to leave.'' Taekwoon sighed and stared at the table. Hakyeon sat next to him and slowly grabbed the hand of the prince.

Minutes passed and the two seemed comfortable around each other, especially Taekwoon around Hakyeon. Yet again, Taekwoon felt Hakyeon's hot breath into his neck. Taekwoon bit on his lip and sighed. Though Hakyeon seemed confident, he was still acting shy when Taekwoon was near him.

Then, Taekwoon screamed as soon as he felt pain shoot through his neck. Hakyeon climbed on Taekwoon's lap and placed his hands on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon realised by now why it took so long for Hakyeon to let go of him, he couldn't resist Taekwoon. Taekwoon heard footsteps entering the room and he heard his father scream that Hakyeon had to let go of him.

In the mean time, Taekwoon felt himself getting weaker and weaker. He wondered how long Hakyeon would need to kill him, because he thought he was going to die.

''I want him to be mine!'' Hakyeon screamed and closed his eyes to enjoy the sweet taste of Taekwoon's blood. Taekwoon had to be his, one way or another.