Royalxhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

''See you later Hakyeon!''

Hakyeon and his best friend Sanhyuk said goodbye to each other as the two friends went separate ways. Hakyeon and Sanhyuk had spent a day together at a cafe and it was time for the two to go home. Hakyeon had to made a long walk through the forest and he wasn't such a fan of it when he had to get through the forest at night, because Hakyeon still believed that some mythical creatures really existed. Hakyeon's obsession with vampires kinda had taken over his life, because he was only talking about vampires whenever people talked about mythical creatures.

To Hakyeon, vampires looked interesting. They looked young and innocent, but they were monsters in reality. Sanhyuk was obsessed with werewolves and told Hakyeon that he had dreamed many times about being a werewolf. Hakyeon wasn't sure if he really wanted to be a vampire if they existed and if he had the choice, but he would live forever.

Hakyeon arrived at the forest and sighed deep, before he continued his walk through the forest. His heart was beating hard in his chest and Hakyeon felt a lump in his throat. He was so scared for the forest at night, because he was scared that something was going to happen to him at some moment. Sanhyuk had said many times that Hakyeon was kinda paranoia, but Hakyeon didn't step away from his opinion that creatures were living in the forest. Not just birds or bugs, but werewolves, vampires et cetera.

Hakyeon stepped on a twig and it scared the hell out of him. When he saw that it was just a twig, Hakyeon sighed out of relief. He really thought that someone was after him and wanted to hurt him, but it was just a twig. So Hakyeon continued his walk home through this dark forest.

During his walk, Hakyeon wondered how Wonshik was doing. Wonshik was making it big these days and Hakyeon was jealous that Wonshik was being a celebrity now, because Hakyeon wanted to be famous aswell. But he didn't know if he was talented enough, he otherwise could sign up as a modeling agency anyways. Shortly after Wonshik's breakthrough, the friendship between the two was kinda fading away. But Wonshik still showed that he cared a lot about Hakyeon, because Hakyeon still could message him if something was wrong with him or if he needed a small talk with Wonshik.

Hakyeon didn't have many friends. He had Sanhyuk, Wonshik, Hongbin and Jaehwan. Jaehwan always was the biggest happy virus of the group, closely followed by Hongbin and Sanhyuk. Whenever Hakyeon wasn't feeling well or was feeling a bit down, those two always managed to cheer him up and Hakyeon always could have a talk with Wonshik to express how he really felt.

A elderly couple came from the opposite direction and greeted Hakyeon with a smile as Hakyeon greeted them back. The elderly couple looked like they were in their 70s and they looked young for their age, Hakyeon thought that this couple walked a lot and that this was the reason why they looked so young.

Something that Hakyeon didn't know, was that this elderly couple was killed 5 minutes after they walked past Hakyeon and their murder would stay a mystery for the following 24 years.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

''Bow for the King! His Majesty the King has arrived!'' a voice spoke loud and Hakyeon froze in his spot. What was he missing? A king was nearby? Why at this moment, when Hakyeon was basically walking here on his own?

In front of him, guards lined up and bowed as soon as a silhouette walked past them. This silhouette was walking straight at Hakyeon, or so it looked like to Hakyeon. But in reality, the silhouette was indeed walking straight to him. 

As soon as the person came closer, Hakyeon saw a young man dressed in very fancy clothes and a golden pin was visible in his hair. Hakyeon bowed when this young man stopped in front of him and he saw the young man smiling when he stood up straight again.

''My my, it's an honor to meet you.'' the young man said and Hakyeon was confused as heck. Who was he and why did he tell him that it was an honor to meet Hakyeon?

''Your Majesty, why is it an honor to meet me? I mean, I am not that special am I?'' Hakyeon asked and the young man smiled when Hakyeon kept asking him questions.

The young man took another step closer to Hakyeon, his shoes almost touching Hakyeon's shoes. Hakyeon didn't know where he had to look at, but the young man's look was intimidating him. The young man looked like the same age as Hakyeon, but this man was higher ranked compared to Hakyeon.

''Yes you are, because you are someone we have never met before. We have heard stories about you and that's why it's an honor to meet you.'' the young man continues and Hakyeon looked with a confused expression at the young man. Where was this king talking about? He was someone they have never met before? What did this man mean?

The guards made their way to the two men and Hakyeon felt locked inbetween these guards. It almost looked like the guards were ready to take him with them, but he was relieved when he discovered that they weren't going to do that.

''You are the human the my citizens talk about. After doing some research, I discovered that your familymembers aren't strangers to us. Your father has done some business with me ,before he found out what I am, and I also had a formal talk with an uncle of you. And when I heard stories about you, I had set my eyes on you.'' the king told him and Hakyeon's eyes widen. His family know this young man? How and why? How could this man know about him? And to make it even worse: The king isn't even human.

''But Your Majesty, what are you? And why are you after me?'' Hakyeon asked and the king placed a hand on Hakyeon's shoulder, making Hakyeon looking at it. To Hakyeon, the hand felt cold and it felt like he couldn't trust this king.

''I ,Hakyeon, am a vampire. And you... are going to be mine.'' the king said and bared his fangs, before his fangs sank into Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon screamed in pain and collapsed on his knees, while the king was still from his blood. No one was around to help him around, so he was going to die here. 

But just when Hakyeon thought he was going to die, the young man pulled back and he lifted Hakyeon up as he carried Hakyeon with him in his arms.

''To the palace again!'' the king demanded and Hakyeon could hear the guards say yes to this demand of the king. Hakyeon felt so weak and struggled to keep his eyes open. At the time he closed his eyes, the king was smiling as he and the guards went back to the kingdom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N While I listened to Shadow by VIXX, this idea came to mind. Well, it actually came to mind when I heard the prechorus and it's still my favorite part of the song.