Vampirexhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

1784

It's been 2 years since the citizens have declared war against the vampires and the vampires sensed the citizens did this against them. Because ever since the war was declared against them, the vampires didn't hold themselves back and killed lots of people. But tonight, everyone was going to be killed. Even babies, toddlers et cetera. Vampires weren't supposed to have mercy with humans, but the humans always remained to be their feeding source. So they were going to use this night as the biggest feeding they have ever done so far.

Meanwhile in this little town, the day passed by as any other. People were still trying to be prepared for the next attack of the vampires, but no one could tell when they would strike. Vampires knew how to keep themselves hidden and they knew when the humans were preparing themselves against the attacks. As soon as nighttime was there, everyone closed their doors and windows to leave the vampires outside. Children were being told to listen to their parents, because the devil would take them if they didn't. The young children were scared as heck and they did as their parents told them to.

Taekwoon on the other hand sat with his parents in the livingroom and they were playing some games. They weren't doing much at night, but this was something they loved to do before going to bed. It was 11 PM and the three always went to bed at midnight. It was Friday night and the rule was that they would go to bed at midnight, because it was allowed. It was quiet outside and that wasn't unusual, because people loved to be cosy when it was weekend.

''Dang it Taekwoon! You are so good at this!'' Taekwoon's dad said and Taekwoon squealed when his father had to get two more cards. They were playing Mau Mau and they came up with their own rules. Did you toss a card with the number 2, the next player had to get two extra cards and so on. Taekwoon shot a playful glare at his dad and looked at his mum, who was up next. Mau Mau was a very popular game in the Jung household and they played this game every weekend, because they needed something to drag themselves with through the weekend.

''I told you, don't mess with me. Never mess with me on this game.'' Taekwoon laughed yet again and poked his dad playfully in his side. Taekwoon was like a champion in this game, because he won most rounds of Mau Mau. His mum continued the game and even Taekwoon tossed a new card on the table. Yet again, his father couldn't break the winning streak of Taekwoon but he couldn't bother his wife's game too.

''Maybe you should create a strategy for yourself, maybe it can help you.'' Taekwoon's mum said and giggled while she looked at her husband. Taekwoon's dad glared at both his wife and his only son. Maybe his wife was right, maybe he should create a strategy to break the winning streak of his only son.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An hour later, the Jung family prepares to go to bed when they hear screaming outside. The three look at each other in confusion, because they have no idea what is going on. Taekwoon focuses on the noises outside and his eyes widen when he realises what is going on.

''Go upstairs, the vampires are in town and they are ready to kill us all.'' Taekwoon said and his parents ran upstairs in fear, Taekwoon followed. Taekwoon decided to hide himself in a closet, because the vampires wouldn't find him the quickest. He knew that his scent would betray him, but vampires wouldn't come and get him immediately. His parents hid under their bed in their bedroom. Not the smartest place to hide at, but they couldn't find something else. Taekwoon curled up even more when he heard the door being kicked in downstairs.

''Go upstairs, I smell the humans upstairs! Find them and kill them!'' a young man's voice demanded and footsteps were being heard. Taekwoon heard his mother sob and he heard his father tell her to be quiet. But it was too late, because the vampires rushed into the bedroom and Taekwoon heard his mother scream a few seconds later. Taekwoon's heart began to beat faster. His parents were being killed now and he was still hidden, but the vampires could smell him anyways. So Taekwoon's turn would be next.

''I smell another human here, but I can't find him.'' the same voice said and Taekwoon bit his lip. He had to sit still now, because he didn't want to be noticed by the vampires. He didn't want to feel those sharp fangs in his neck, he didn't want to die. But how could he escape without being noticed by the vampires? That would be hard, but Taekwoon could try to see if he would be noticed by them or not. The footsteps went from one room to another and as soon as the footsteps were in the attic, Taekwoon slowly opened the closet he was in and tiptoed his way downstairs. 

When he made it to the door, he tiptoed outside and his eyes widen once he saw that houses were in flames and he heard multiple people scream and cry. Taekwoon didn't have time to waste and ran away from his house. His parents couldn't be saved anymore, they were killed. So Taekwoon was on his own now. He had no family anymore and he didn't even know if his relatives were still alive, they lived somewhere else in this town. But the chances that they were alive, were little.

''And where do you think you're going huh? I knew that there was still someone in that house, but you don't get away from me now.'' a voice said and grabbed Taekwoon. Before Taekwoon could say a thing, his mouth was covered by a cold hand and Taekwoon was being dragged away into a dark alley. His head hit the wall, causing a headache which Taekwoon felt all too well. Taekwoon bit his lip and closed his eyes. There's no way he could see this vampire ,he could tell it was a vampire by the way the vampire spoke and he could tell it by his hands, so Taekwoon just let the vampire do whatever he wanted.

''Never escape from us vampires, my dear. Oh well, I'm taking you with me. You're mine from now on.'' the vampire says and Taekwoon swallowed, feeling his heart beating faster. A vampire who claimed him as his? Vampires have never claimed a human to keep, so why would this vampire do that? 

The vampire placed his hand upon Taekwoon's heart and took a step closer, closing the distances between him and the vampire. Taekwoon was frozen in his spot and his entire body was shaking, as he was mentally preparing himself for his death. The vampire said that Taekwoon would've been taken away by him, but Taekwoon doesn't believe it.

''I love to hear your heart beat, I wish I could listen to this forever. But for a few years, I can listen to it every day.'' the vampire said and let go of Taekwoon, before lifting him up in bridal style. A gasp was heard that was coming out of Taekwoon's mouth and Taekwoon heard the vampire laugh, but Taekwoon didn't care. He was only trying to stay calm, though his body didn't let him. The vampire left the alley with Taekwoon in his arms and ran off. He didn't come for just killing people, he was here to claim a human he would keep for life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This one shot is a bit why I came up with History Can't Change Love and I had to make a one shot for it to make sure the idea won't go to waste. It will go differently in the story, but this is how it turned out here. Also, the game Mau Mau is a card game in which you use all the cards. It's popular in several countries, including in mine and I play this game a lot with my family when we're on holiday in Austria.