Vampirexhuman

Neo vampire oneshots

Deep down under the streets of Seoul, a young man named Cha Hakyeon was a very intelligent scientist and he had created many vampires on his own. Some were vampires like he wanted them to be, but he also created some which were a big regret to him. One of those vampires was Hongbin. Hakyeon created Hongbin as any other vampire, but something went wrong in the production of Hongbin. As soon as Hongbin was done, he acted very agressive and almost killed Hakyeon. Hakyeon was strong enough to make Hongbin go numb and leave him in the wilderness, hoping he would never hear of Hongbin again. But as he was seeing the news everyday, Hakyeon knew that Hongbin had made multiple victims.

Ever since this, Hakyeon was quite nervous how his new creations would be. Hakyeon didn't make vampires as how robots would be made. No, Hakyeon injected random human victims with vampire blood and it took a few hours before the human body turned into a vampire body. The two creations he created after Hongbin ,Wonshik and Sanhyuk, turned out to be like Hakyeon wanted them to be. They acted normal, but turned into beasts when they smelled blood. Hakyeon always kept the vampires for a few weeks, before he would drop them into the wild. They were being locked up in a small room which could be compared to a prison cell. But instead of bars, the rooms were closed off by just a see through wall made of plastic.

It's been two days since he created Jaehwan and Jaehwan slept on his bed like a lost puppy. Jaehwan wasn't a big issue to Hakyeon at all, but Jaehwan still acted differently as a vampire. Jaehwan was a sensitive type and everytime he touched Hakyeon whenever Hakyeon had a breakdown, Jaehwan tried to comfort Hakyeon. And even Jaehwan had attempts to bite Hakyeon, yet Hakyeon backed off and remembered Jaehwan not to bite him. Jaehwan was the perfect example of the kind of boyfriend Hakyeon wanted. One who was sensitive and cared for Hakyeon whenever he needed it. The only difference is that Hakyeon doesn't want a vampire on his side. He creates vampires and he shouldn't love them.

When Hakyeon started of with creating vampires, he wanted to take revenge on the bullies who turned him down at school. They almost killed Hakyeon at school and Hakyeon was too scared to step up and think of himself, so Hakyeon tried to find ways to make others take revenge for him. And in his final year of High School, Hakyeon came with the idea to create vampires to execute the bullies. A friend of Hakyeon managed to get real vampire blood that Hakyeon could use for his first experiment. Until this day, Hakyeon has no idea how his friend got this vampire blood. But it helped him out and the experiments mostly turned out the way he wanted them to turn out.

Hakyeon watched as Jaehwan woke up from his sleep and craved for blood. Hakyeon tossed Jaehwan a bag of blood and Jaehwan started to drink like a wild beast. When Jaehwan was done, the sensitive Jaehwan returned and looked up at Hakyeon when he saw Hakyeon standing there at the other side of the plastic wall.

''Goodmorning Jaehwan, I assume you have slept well.'' Hakyeon said and Jaehwan nodded without using his mouth to confirm his nodding. Hakyeon put on a faint smile on his face as Jaehwan cleaned his face after his breakfast. Jaehwan only had to stay here for a few days, before he was going to be released. Hakyeon felt a bit of sadness in his heart, because he liked to have Jaehwan around. But he told himself he wasn't going to keep vampires forever, so Jaehwan had to live on his own when he was going to be released.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon returned to the room where everything happened and walked over to his next creation. A young blonde man named Jung Taekwoon was his new creation. Taekwoon was being left for dead in the hospital after a terrible accident and the doctors were sure that Taekwoon wasn't going to make it. But something inside Hakyeon made him feel attracted to Taekwoon and took Taekwoon with him in the middle of the night.

Taekwoon was standing in a machine in which his shoulder blades were attached to the machine, aswell as his arms and his calves. A lot of tubes went inside Taekwoon's body and even a tube went inside Taekwoon's mouth while his eyes were closed. Hakyeon didn't break the look at Taekwoon, because Taekwoon is the most handsome human he has brought in so far. 

Hakyeon looked at the touchscreen next to the machine and saw that the vampire blood was for 50% in Taekwoon's system. The blood entered the body really slow, so it took hours before a vampire was created. Hakyeon smiled at Taekwoon and kept looking at his face, because Taekwoon's face had something that Hakyeon liked at lot. Hakyeon walked back to the table in the middle of the room and read through the research information of Taekwoon. Taekwoon was a 25 year old male living in Seoul and had auditioned at a company to become a singer and an actor. To Hakyeon's surprise, Taekwoon failed at his audition as the CEO said Taekwoon's personality didn't match the idol he was looking for.

While reading through the whole background of Taekwoon, Hakyeon felt a pang in his heart. As if he felt sorry for the rejection after Taekwoon's failed audition. But how could Hakyeon make Taekwoon fall in love with him? Even though Hakyeon said to himself he never wanted a vampire boyfriend, he tried to consider this and to make Taekwoon his. But he first had to know how Taekwoon turned out as a vampire. Was he going to be agressive like Hongbin was or was he going to be like any other vampire? Acting normal sometimes try to flirt with their victim to kill them in the end. Hakyeon was nervous whenever he thought of this.

Hakyeon left the room again and checked on Wonshik, who he hadn't dropped into the wild. It was almost time for Wonshik too, but Hakyeon didn't want to think of it. But to Hakyeon's relief, Wonshik was still asleep and so Hakyeon looked over at Jaehwan one more time to see how Jaehwan was doing. And to Hakyeon's pleasure, Jaehwan was doing alright. Jaehwan was singing softly to himself. Hakyeon smiled before he returned to the room where Taekwoon's transformation was still in process. But this time, the vampire blood was in Taekwoon's body for 75% already. Hakyeon wondered why it took a short time to increase from 50% to 75%, but his eyes widen when he realised that Taekwoon was going to become an agressive vampire like Hongbin.

Whenever vampires turned out agressive, the blood went quicker into a human's system. Hakyeon bit his lip and thought of ways to keep Taekwoon on a distance and it didn't take long before he got an idea. Hakyeon ran out of the room and returned with a big and heavy cage made of concrete. He placed the machine inside the concrete cage ,which also had quite a strong kind of glass in it, and looked at the touchscreen how long it was going to take before Taekwoon would turn into an agressive vampire. To his fear, the transformation was done within an hour.

As soon as Taekwoon opened his red eyes, the machine let go of him and he stepped off the machine which managed to leave the cage without getting damaged. The machine was made of some material that made the machine go through the strongest materials without getting damaged. Taekwoon wondered around in his cage and bared his fangs when he saw Hakyeon at the other side of the glass. Hakyeon wasn't scared this time, because the glass would hold Taekwoon back.

''Well hello Taekwoon, good to see your transformation has fully completed.'' Hakyeon said with a bit of sarcasm and Taekwoon turned really angry, before running to the glass and hoping to break it. To Taekwoon's disappointment, the glass was stronger than him and Taekwoon growled at Hakyeon when his attempts to escape failed. Hakyeon sighed out of relief when he realised that Taekwoon was locked inside the strongest cage he has ever made. He created this cage when a turned vampire almost killed him ,before Hongbin tried, and it took a lot of energy from Hakyeon to lock this vampire up.

Hakyeon walked to the cage and pushed it out of the room. He heard Taekwoon scream and growl, but he didn't care. Taekwoon was going to be locked up in a room which was strong enough to keep him inside.

''I'm going to kill that pretty head of yours!'' Taekwoon screamed and punched against the wall, loud enough for Hakyeon to hear. Hakyeon felt a bit guilty that Taekwoon turned out differently than he had hoped, but he knew he couldn't help it. Hakyeon placed the cage in front of a room ,the glass facing him, and Hakyeon pressed on a button which made the enterance in the back of the cage go open. Taekwoon immediately ran out of the cage and tried to rush over to Hakyeon, but Hakyeon had closed the door and Taekwoon punched against the door as soon as he saw Hakyeon after he removed the cage from the room.

''You will never get me, Taekwoon. But well, I will make sure you get killed by a wolf then.'' Hakyeon backfired and Taekwoon's eyes widen when he heard the word 'wolf'. Taekwoon sat down on his bed and just sat there, not saying another word and stayed calm. Hakyeon surprised himself with this too, was this a way he could calm down agressive vampires like Taekwoon? Apparently, he could.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I used the inspiration for my upcoming story ''Turned'' for this one shot. In this one shot, Hakyeon is a human scientist. In Turned, it's actually Jaehwan. And I thought it was cool to turn Taekwoon into an agressive vampire ,like Hongbin, because of their faces. My next oneshot will be inspired by this story